pick up fo sho

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntisblunt, Feb 26, 2013.

1. i usually just buy dubs, as to be more discreet.

lately my dudes been skimpin me at least .3 or .2 so i receive a .7 or .8 ..

but im thinkin, since i buy a dub from him at least every 2 to 3 days, maybe he thinks if he gives me more, ill leave him alone ;D

pics are mediocre, but the bud is super frosty and smells like sex.

tastes potent too :D

how much do you think it is?

i think its at least 1.2, it was very dense.

my blunt wasnt perfect, but it definitely worked so im all good

enjoy your day fellass

Attached Files:

2. Dame you only get .9 or so for dub, you must be fucking with some high grade shit. Or your being hustled.

3. You're definitely trying to flatter yourself or something because if I got that for $20 I would be running after the guy down the street. That is openly letting the guy rob you lol

4. usually he hooks me up but the last couple p/u's were negligible.

5. You definitely gotta speak up or something cause what you got there is worth like $11 lol

6. LOL? at 1.2 is worth less than 20?

7. Yeah, most places it's 10 for a gram. But if that's the price in your area, there's nothing much you can do about it.

8. Its always been 20 a g where i live in fort woth though i knew cool dealers that would do 15.That will change when I move to Denver.

9. oh yeah probably because i live in usa where everything is double and uk everything is half haha

10. thats such an ignorant statement

11. lots of guys give .8's and .9's. stop whining and be glad that you got some weed. remember that you're buying off the street. there is no code of ethics.

12. dont listen to this guy scale it and get what u paid for . so to this guy i quoted: with that mentality if i sold u a quarter and took out a gram thatd be okwith u because there is no code of ethics huh? just be glad u got weed right?

13. we'll a whole gram being shaved off is different than a .1 or .2 being shaved. if you took .2 off my quarter i really wouldn't care. lots of guys that sell trees are doing it to support their own habits, which many do by shaving off sales and keeping a little bit.

i've also had guys that give extra. It doesnt really matter kid. Is that .2 really gonna get you much HIGHERRRRR. Where are you trying to go to, the moon??

14. if ur buying dubs u prob dont have much $ so .2 is a bowl u want to have . especially if op is buying it 20 a g

15. well if you don't have much $, you should probably take a look at your life before you spend your last dollar on weed.

i can say this because i've been there.

16. lol man w/e u know what im getting at

17. Where I'm from I get .8's or .9's for 20$ anything over 1, the dude is hooking me up. Skimping .3 is borderline. I might bitch about skimping that much. My dealer sells me eights as 3.2 or 3.3 and I don't complain.

Nice bud though op! Looks like them 2 big nugs alone can be .5 or .6. Looking like a nice 1.3!

18. are grams don't contain grit in the weight...

lol had to say it :D

19. Where do you live in the US? You could be getting ripped off. I can get 1.8-2.5 for a dub. .8 is usually the low end of a dime sack around the bay.

20. cali the exception not the rule