Pick the Perp!

Discussion in 'General' started by Puppy Whirl, May 29, 2009.

1. Fun game, you guess which out of five mugshots was charged with a crime they give you. And it keeps going, and records your % correct and best streak.

Shit's hard, they all look pretty hood to me :smoking:

Pick the Perp

2. man that shit is tough

3. Man, this site is a great way to bone up on my racial profiling skills and stereotyping. I love it :hello:

One sec, I'm still going through it. I'll post up when I'm done

4. Lmao yeah

One thing I've learned is that it's the crazy-looking old white rednecks that get busted for concealed firearms.

5. Damn, 16 out of 30... I'm not as good as I thought.

Streak of 5

6. Better than me.. My best streak was 3 I think

7. I still haven't gotten far enough along to figure out what that really old, creepy and bald guy got busted for... I'm banking on child molestation but we'll see

8. i always lose

9. Advice, go with your absolute first gut reaction and you'll probably be right. Don't second guess... Put all your racism, bias, and prejudice together and then extrapolate that onto the crime. The face that first pops out at you will usually be right, although there is the occasional racial curveball thrown in there

10. hahahahaha

11. the first one i got right asked which one was charged with possession of marijuana

:smoking:

12. [​IMG]

Made me laugh. Who was caught eating the chocolate from the cupboard? He was

13. I wanna take them all home.

And put them to work on a farm, growing a huge marijuana crop.

And we'll get drunk, shoot pool, and cause a loud ruckus at night.

:D

14. I picked the black one of the bunch 5 times in a row, and I am currently on a 5 correct streak (No racism intended) I just found it a bit ironic.

15. i so agree w/ u, my first gut feeling was right., most of the time, but i would pick my second guess, and get it wrong.