pick one: sex after waking, or sex before sleeping

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by VikingToker, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Never lived with a girl before, so I don't really have morning morning sexy times

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #42 A AnoesisOrange, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Well if you haven't woken her up by then... :laughing:

I was going to say morning but I'd only last a minute in the morning anyway. Plus morning bust is more of a utility for me so I'll just jack off. It's like, "Yup, I have cum on my navel so I can stop this internal debate about whether I'm getting up or snoozing for another ten."

In fact, this exact scenario played out not more than 20 minutes ago. :laughing: :( :confused_2:

3. I would have to go with morning sex because I agree with most starting the day off right is key!

4. Before sleeping, then you cuddle and fall asleep together :love:

5. Definitely before bed, but hey I'm a morning person too😏

6. before sleeping. Helps me snooze like a champ

7. I love how my husband wakes me up in the morning with a smile on my face!!! :ey:

8. After waking for sure, that's when I'm most horny and what a great start to the day.

9. after waking fo sho...i'm always horny and ready to go in the morning :ey:

10. Sex before sleeping ftw!! After that I feel accomplished and ready to knock

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I love Morning and Evening Sex  both :love:

12. Sex before bed. So perfect and comfortable to fall asleep after.
    Just feels so good.
    I've got more energy at night too, anyway.

Plus, no morning mouth.

13. my bed sheets are just one big cum stain its insane ive been sleeping and masturbating in it since i was 14 and every time i cum i just rub it all over my sheets

14. BEFORE.! My wife always wants to bang in the morning while I'm sleeping and I always want to bang at night when she's sleeping. I enjoy it less in the morning because I feel uncomfortable if my teeth aren't brushed.

15. before is so much better

16. Sex before sleep. I love cuddling up with my man after sex and falling asleep.

17. Sex before drifting off to sleep, cuddling
    I wouldn't say no to morning sex though haha

18. Nothing better than plowing a wet spot with that morning wood, crust in your eyes, and morning breathe

19. For some reason, my stamina is insane right after I wake up.