pick one: sex after waking, or sex before sleeping

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by VikingToker, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I feel ya last new years i was wasted and could barely stay awake(it was like 2:15 am but still) and I wasnt too into it cause the sloot I was bonin wasnt too attractive.

2. before sleeping!! It makes me tired so I sleep better. 

3. loads of crazy, violent horribly BDSM sex at night and falling asleep, cuddling in his arms after :love:

morning sex? meh..

4. It's whenever.

After lunch is great though

5. #25 Roma_420, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Smoke a fat J' then sex and then sleep. You enjoy smoking, when you're high you enjoy sex a lot more and after smoking you sleep really good, that also happens after sex. So after smoking AND having sex, you'll sleep like a champ. That way you enjoyed your night fully.

6. Before sleep please, I'm going to nap afterwards regardless..

7. Sex before bed. I like the feeling after where I just hold her and we fall asleep. So comfy. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Sex before bed, love some late night sexy times.

9. Morning for sure. Gets me all fired up and wanting to kill the day. But after a hard days work some nighttime loving is where it's at. O well Ps: if I change my profile pic to a hot chicks face will I always get a bunch of likes like nesw and green eyed goddess?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Haha that's what I was gonna say!

Morning sex for sure. I'll be smiling cheek to cheek all day :D

11. I like it both. Days off or on first shift, night time sex. If working third, when I get home from work

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

12. I'm always sleepy after some good, so before sleeping is probably best but my endurance is godly during morning sex. I'm torn unless I could take a nap or something lol.

13. The wife and I were walking in a park, I fucked her on a bench and up against a tree. It was awesome!

We always fuck before bed

14. Just one, how about both?

After a walk: "Man, I am thirsty. Baby come over here and let me lick that pussy"

Before sleeping: Who doesnt mind a good rest?

Shit you could go for a walk, have sex, and then go to sleep. You know you gone be tired as hell anyway.

15. They're both grand but I've gotta side with morning sex... Such a great way to start the day off right :ey:

16. Morning time for me

Sent from my eyephone

17. I like sex before sleeping. Nothing is better than fucking like crazy and falling asleep together afterward.

18. Giving me dirty thoughts.

19. #39 VikingToker, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    after waking for suuure

im a huge fan of morning sex

edit: rofl didnt even realize i started this thread, always on here high, embarrassedface.jpg

20. everything is better at night.... before bed is way better, although in the afternoon is great to