Pick my new bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by d0peland, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post here - been a long time lurker and really love the community here.

Anyways I'm looking to buy my first bong! I currently have a silver surfer vaporizer and two volcano vaporizers (both the regular and the digital) and now I'm in the market for a sweet bizzle.

I'm looking for a quality piece that will last me a good while.

My budget is $500 give or take but I'd like to spend a lot less than that.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a sweet piece I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks :hello:

2. [quote name='"d0peland"']Hey guys, this is my first post here - been a long time lurker and really love the community here.

Anyways I'm looking to buy my first bong! I currently have a silver surfer vaporizer and two volcano vaporizers (both the regular and the digital) and now I'm in the market for a sweet bizzle.

I'm looking for a quality piece that will last me a good while.

My budget is $500 give or take but I'd like to spend a lot less than that.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a sweet piece I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks :hello:[/quote]

Sorry I can't be of assistance in the bong department, but did you just use the word bizzle?

3. Will you be using the bong for concentrates or just bud?

4. go to the grasscity store, go to smoking pipes section, select bongs and water pipes then scroll down and at the bottom on the very left theres a price option, select your price range and look :)

5. The reason I'm buying the bong is so that I can have a better way to enjoy hash and other concentrates :p

6. If your actually going to be using it for concentrates I would say go for a Toro Micro or a Stone Micro.

7. On the topic of bongs, do they have semi-small ones that are relatively inexpensive that I could easily hide or should I just get a bubbler?

8. I used to have a nice little frosted glass beaker bottom with a dome perc that was probably about 10" tall or less. Easy to hide. I picked it up at my LHS for $40.

9. [quote name='"TheMang"']I used to have a nice little frosted glass beaker bottom with a dome perc that was probably about 10" tall or less. Easy to hide. I picked it up at my LHS for $40.[/quote]

Sounds just like what in looking for. Have any pics our more info such as brand or manufacturer?

10. Hey do you happen to have a link to the specific one you had in mind?
    I've done a little googling myself however I didn't come across anything in particular

11. [​IMG]
    i bought this one from a different site for like 20 bucks its 10 inches but it is coming in the mail today it actually says it is out for delivery right now so sometime in the next few hours :bongin:

12. [​IMG]
    i bought this one from a different site for like 20 bucks its 10 inches but it is coming in the mail today it actually says it is out for delivery right now so sometime in the next few hours :bongin:

13. if u got 500 go get so get something nice....i like illadelphs and they got pieces, bowls and glass wands for concentrates

14. I couldn't imagine spending over 100 dollars on any tool to smoke with.

15. vertigo inline/showerhead would be pretty nice for concentrates or flower

16. [quote name='"SoVAesir"']I couldn't imagine spending over 100 dollars on any tool to smoke with.[/quote]

Then you don't know much about bongs.

Op, if you want a piece for concentrates there are plenty of options. Most people prefer smaller tubes with a low amount of diffusion for hash so it retains it's flavor. So that means more bubblers and oil rigs and less bongs. Also most people use domes w/ nails or curves w/ skillets so they can dab instead of putting it on top of a bowl. If you go to Agua lab technologies.com you will be able to see what I'm talking about in the concentrates section.

As for tubes, try looking at möbius, 4.0, or Toro (their macros are great for dabbing from what I hear) there's also plenty of other brands to look at too. Stone glass works has a little vapor tube on there that you might like

17. I know enough about life to not spend 500 dollars on a single bong

18. [quote name='"SoVAesir"']I know enough about life to not spend 500 dollars on a single bong[/quote]

Really? You don't know much about awesomeness then

19. [quote name='"SoVAesir"']I know enough about life to not spend 500 dollars on a single bong[/quote]

You almost always get what you pay for. I know people who would spend over twice that amount in a heartbeat to get a peyote pillar.

20. [quote name='"InstaBlaze"']

You almost always get what you pay for. I know people who would spend over twice that amount in a heartbeat to get a peyote pillar.[/quote]

:wave: