Pick a strain any strain...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KindTime, Jun 26, 2010.

1. I can't seem to pick which I should grow
    I will scrog, and yield as well as potency is important to me.

I have access to the following cuts:

Dabney Blueberry
    Pre 98 Bubba Kush
    Chem D
    Mk Ultra
    Hashmaster
    Platinum Bubba
    Silver Kush
    Purple Kush sr71
    Gods Gift
    Sour Bubble
    Hells Angel OG
    F-13
    Headband(daywrecker)
    Bubba-Licious(Bubba X Grapefruit)
    Chem D
    Sour Grapes
    LA Cheese(LA Con X UK Cheese)
    God Bud
    Bubba X Pure Kush
    Banana X Pure Kush
    God's gift
    G-13
    Chocolope
    Banana Gum(Banana OG X Bubble)
    Galaxy Dawg
    Purple Kush
    Diablo OG
    Angel Tear Kush
    Catpiss
    Purple Wreck
    Bubba kush
    Dabney BlueBerry
    Salmon Creek Big Bud
    DJ Short's Blueberry
    White Widow
    Valley OG
    Lemon Kush
    Ogre
    Silver Dawg(Trainwreck X Chem Dawg)
    C99
    Top Dawg
    Silver Kush(Trainwreck X Bubba)
    MK-Ultra
    Sour Bubble
    Exile(Warlock X White Widow X NL)
    Super Silver Haze( Bubba Dutch Pheno)
    Julius Caesar(SoCal Master kush X SFV OG)
    Ice
    Shit
    OG Juana
    Shaman
    Power Plant X Bubba
    Querkle
    Grape Ape

Are there any of these that you have personally grown and liked? I would like to avoid low yielders.

I was maybe thinking the OG Juana

2. #2 Buns., Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    i didnt go thru your entire list because i think too many people mixed, crossbreed, splice, graff, or whatever too many damn plants so the names dont really mean jack ya know. well to me anyway i have had very good results potentcy/yeild/plant illness. hindu skunk #1 was killer and the growth rate was notin to funk with. Larry Og (i rolled my boy a bone he went home burnt half and he told me he has never been that high in his entier life. he told me he was seeing sheit. i laffed) personal fav. put it this way i got six more growing:D. strawberry cream. not cough but cream its a pretty rare breed to find. but its a way good smoke.
    best thing to do is smoke yer fav and or look up strains online point yer finger and grow.

ps
    if you choose a purp strain your grow area is gonna need to be in the low low 70's temp to get and maintain the "purp". good luck papi

3. Personally, I've grown 4 strains. Hindu Skunk Kush, 707 Headband, Super Silver Haze and Bubba Kush.
    HSK has always been a low producer.
    707 HB has been awesome! Great yields. Super stinky.
    SSH is another solid choice. Great yields, nice aroma.
    Bubba Kush has been the toughest, IMO. Very sensitive to everything. Haven't yielded too well w/this one.

I'm trying Blue Dream, UK Cheese, Purple Kush, Purple Diesel, Pot of Gold, Chocolope, Silverband(Super Silver Haze x 707 Headband) now, along w/Bubba Kush again. Taking notes on which strain grows best in my setup(4ft 8 bulb T5 fixture, (4) 2ft T8 fixtures for a 3 x 4 Closet w/multiple shelving for vegging clones and seedlings and (4) 6in fans to circulate the air, 4 x 4 Grow Tent, 600W HPS Cool Tube, 800cfm fan for flowering).

Check out my gallery.

4. Querkle is my first choice. Then the DJ Short Blueberry, the C99, and the Purple Wreck.

5. I remember c99 was suppose to be the shit back in the day and white widow is a pretty solid strain, cant go wrong with it.....WOW you got catpiss on that list LMAO thats a new one for me. Try it out...I bet its sour!!:yay:

6. white widow imo. it doesn't get much better than that.

7. Just pick any Cannabis Cup winner, and you pretty much can't go wrong. Anything else is a crap shoot.

8. all the stupid weed names in cali. it reminds of the guy in pineapple express! rofl ,:hello::D:hello::hello::hello:

9. No shit. When I was in high school some 20+ years ago it was Skunk Bud, Purple Kush, Chocolat Ti, and a few others that was the really good stuff and if the guy didnt know what the name of it was it was just called green bud or brown weed.

10. all these name make me sick. in HS we had stress, skunk, mexican red hair, orange hair (both them sheits came pressed n bricks n seeds all over the damn place), choc thai, and oh yes indo hahahaha, northern lights, CHRONIC, and maui wowie.