Pic uploading problem

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by ElRanchoDeluxe, May 2, 2018.

1. I'm using a Motorola phone w an Android operating system. Having a very low success rate loading pics. It's always super slow whether it works or not. Red icon pops up telling me there was a problem uploading my file. No rhyme or reason to when it works or doesn't. Let me know if any more information is helpful. @lizardking Thanks.
    RD

2. Can you please let us know what file size you are choosing while uploading pictures ?
    Do you use 3g - 4g or Wifi connection ?
    What is your Android version ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Android version 7.1.1 IMG_20180501_063604.jpg
    I had to look in my downloads to figure out the file size. This pic was 272kb and it worked. Around 1.5mb is the other end I'll try a pic that size next. I believe I'm 4g I'll need to check. Wonder if it works better from my downloads rather than photos?
    RD

4. I am not sure as i don't use Android , however on iPhone in order for any app to use Camera , it needs special permissions. I assume it should be similar on Android also. can you please check if our app has access to Camera ? This maybe the issue overall ?

5. I'm a lil behind the times man! Installing the app now! Bet that would help. My apologies. I'm not tech savvy at all. I'll let you know if it doesn't help the issue I was having. Thank you.
    RD

6. No worries , i am not young either and still have my old parents around whom constantly bombard me with how do i this etc.. questions :D So i am used to

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1