[PIC] Too early to tell if male or female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jungle35, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Damn what a picture.....:eek:

yes it's to early to tell.... ;)

2. this plant is about a week and a half or 2 weeks old. about when do you think i'll be able to tell?

600 watt hps light

3. when you switch it to flowering you will be 100% sure. not all plants show sex during veg.

4. Plants can show sex during veg? :confused:

5. Well you showed us a very young plant and asked people to tell the sex of it so your question assumes that they can so why are you all surprised now when someone says they can?

6. #7 Mixted, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    did not say all plants don't, some don't. especially as young as theirs are. My carmelicious did not show either way (male or female) till a week into flowering. the first batch of them vegged for 1.5 months and nothing. the cheese on the other hand showed during veg. But week in a half old plants don't.

7. you may be confused.... :smoking::laughing:

8. it looks female to me

9. Aproximately 2 weeks in to flowering. At this moment it is impossible to tell , plant is not mature to show it sex.

10. I haven't had a single plant refuse to show sex during veg. Some take longer to show maturity however.

Unless you are a plant whisperer, there is no way to tell what sex that plant is at this point. ;) In a couple weeks there should be visible preflowers.

11. lol...but it does though...:) i was wondering if anyone knew why a plants would start to droop around an hour before sundown? no other plants do it just one ...?

12. oh and its not under or over watered..im running 2 cfls 65k like 24 watts equiv to 100..each...also one is slow growing and 2 are deformed having only 2 leafs or a leaf thats missing the rest..how do i post pics?

13. 3 points 5 points is it true 3 are boys?

14. WOOO WEEE HOT DAMN gonna be some fat buds made on that baby. nice !:bolt:

15. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

deformed leaf
    :/