Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pic of some Dank

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jfeezy, Oct 16, 2005.

1. I take pictures using my video camera so they are never the highest quality images... but if you look closely at this photo you can see all the crystals and whatnot. It is some pretty High Quality smoke, even if the pic doesn't prove it... It is some nice fluffy bud and has a fresh, fruity smell to it. A few of the buds were orange and white but most were this healthy green color with some orange hairs and patches of orange. Oh, and out of 2 ounces I didn't find ONE seed.

[​IMG]

2. Pretty bad pic, looks pretty decent from the pic tho, im sure its alot better than what i can see.

3. not bad id smoke it but keep workin on pics u can finda way

4. sorry man but its too hard to tell from that pic so i will just have to take your word on it being good...also it looks kinda leafy so its hard to even see the bud and i can't really see the crystals at all. hopefully u can find a better camera soon and smoke that bud :smoke:

peace

5. I'm all out of my dank but my buddy still has some left, so I'm gonna ask him if I can borrow a nice bud to take a better pic of.

6. finding seeds in your DANK bags is a problem?... its not common to find seeds in dank, ever for me.. i dont think i've ever seen it.

7. i had almost 2lbs an didnt find one seed.

8. if i found a seed in some dank i would be lucky. because i would be able to grow dank ass stuff, but i only find a seed once in a blue moon around here.

9. i find tons of seeds :)

Prolly cause the people i buy wit could careless :)

it's fine for me, cause i sell the seeds for a doller a piece

-Burned Haze

10. Nice buds. How much did the 2 o's run you? Yeah usually if it's dank I never find 1 seed. If it has a seed it's usually high mids around here so it will b like 10 a g or 170 an O. I've got a hookup for some good ass mids too. Usually only find a couple seeds in an ounce.

11. word up :eek:

12. i hardly ever get seeds, its been atleast 2 years since my last seed :d

13. Dope sig. KILLA KILLA cam.

Feezy- even tho that pic isnt the greatest i can still tell its some nice dodi.