Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pic of my widow tastey stufff

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ManUtdfan8, Mar 7, 2007.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]sorry bout the quality my pc crashed and only have cell pics:mad: hope you enjoy anywayz oh and also great bud like spicey taste and skunk smell almost like cali mist smell i love the stuff and im down to the last two buds :(

2. Can't really see it all that good.

3. looks delicious but not like any widdow ive ever seen. not frosted like real white widdow. still looks like some great smoke.

4. yeah it ant no white widow but sure is widow without the white fucks you up so bad sorry bout the quality tho wiish you could see how much crystals there is omg its crazy

5. To those who are saying it's not real WW... How the fuck can you tell with such a bad quality pic? Or better yet... How can you tell a strain by simply LOOKING at the buds? Did you smell them? Or smoke them? Then you really can't say...

But ANYWAYZ... \rant

Nice lookin buds. I bet they look TONS better than the pics are showing.

EDIT: WW isn't ALWAYS white, btw, lol... Not everyone is an expert grower, so if it was grown by a novice, or just wasn't genetically prone to being white... Regardless of whether it's real or not... Nice buds :D To quote someone else who said it in another thread "if it looks like pot, and gets you to where you gotta be, then who gives a fuck?" :D

6. god yes well i might beable to get a hold of a pic close up too bad it was brokin up tho my drunk freind broke it all up befor i could take any pics the first 8th i bought but yeah ill have to try to get em for all of ya stay tuned and stay high :smoking:

7. Lookin good man....don't sweat the others...if it gets you high and smokes good then it's all good bro :smoking:

8. All the people on here who think they know what all these strains look like and shit are so annoying. I just laugh in myself most of the time....