Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pic of my first grow, outdoor bagseed it was stolen but i found a bit on the floor!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lusca24, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Tell me what you think.
    It was my first outdoor grow, and i recovered about an ounce that fell off of the plant when they tried yanking it out of the ground.
    I used no bought soil, just plain dirt and molasses during flowering, i sprouted in july.
    [​IMG]

2. I can see lots of tricomes it doesn't look bad for a first grow man nice job.

3. Did the po-po raid you? That's what it sounds like anyway.

4. Rippers

5. yea homie rippers, #1 NEVER TELL ANYONE
    really need to follow that rule haha lesson learned

6. SO they left an ounce behind when they ripped the plant? Sounds a little weird. Not bad though for a first time.

7. Nice man. Was it in your yard?

8. Yeaa I had everything tied down it was lst'd and like 2 little side branches an ounce was left on those.

9. Not bad... (smoke up)

10. Looks better than the shit I'm smoking.