Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pic of first pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Systum, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Yeah once i get some time ill head over to Hobby Lobby and grab a jar.

2. Props, Zu-Bam! :bongin:

3. im gonna guess thats 1.5 to 2.0

which is a good deal for $20 considering some people only get 1 gram for $20 in some places. so you're definitely winning...what state are you from?

4. Do you have a grinder? You should pick up a grinder too and start collecting that kiefffff :D

5. For a first pickup that is very good.. 20$ for about I'd say there is at least 2grams in there.

6. Looks more like an eighth to me, good job man. I agree the little popcorn buds are always good in my experience. If you get high and you enjoy it, then it's worth a 20.

7. Looks great, toke away ;-)

8. I'm no expert, but that looks like about an eighth, maybe a bit less.

$20 is totally a fair price for that amount!

Any seeds?

9. one seed

10. Thanks for all the reply's . Im gonna wake and bake tomorrow. I just rolled Three jays and got about a gram Left

11. nice lighter shitty weed

12. Thats awesome, hang on to seed if it its good bud. May want to plant it someday!

13. BTW, Looks of the bud arent everything. I've had some "mexican schwag" before that got me super fucking stoned. It's all about the experience.

14. #34 BuddhistBrian, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm an FL toker too...

15. I've smoked some real leafy home grownz that were amazing.

16. looks like you got a good deal. Popcorn nugs usually=dank!

17. u are going to get high

18. #38 Royal Jester, Apr 7, 2011
    Turd lol I rep the 561 XD

19. i have the same lighter :D

20. #40 Royal Jester, Apr 7, 2011
    So do I lol.

But this fellow is more worried about the weed and not the lighter. I assume he was using the lighter as a scale ref. Please correct me if I am wrong.