Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pic of first pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Systum, Apr 7, 2011.

1. i would like others thoughts on this ?

Attached Files:

2. Can never go wrong with a Bic!

3. #3 Flight96, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    lol! ^

4. Looks like a gram of shake and popcorn nugs.

5. 1st pickup you say?

How much you pay?

6. i payed 20 for this. Do you think i got ripped off. BTW im in Florida

7. it looks like its 2gs

8. thats way better than what I get for 30.

9. 1st pick up thats pretty good. Looks about right and it is green.

Once you hit dank you never go back, Always been my motto.

10. do you know how much was in the bag? Looks like 2gs to me.. I think that was a good pick up!

11. Looks like a decent deal
    We could better tell you if there was better pictures and if we had the exact weight. But it looks pretty good like I said, welcome to the world of toking!:wave::smoke:

12. By the way does any body wanna tinychat?

13. i dont see any shake. just nug.

looks pretty good for your first pu. definitely didnt get ripped off but cant really tell the quality from the pic. although thinking about it weed that is small nugs like that is normally pretty nice.

14. i would say its about 2 gs also. maybe slightly over by .2 or something.

15. Yupp dude hella riped off. You should go get your money back and if he won't give it back put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. POW POW POW.

16. For $20 that's legit.

17. Finally someone other then me on here thats an FL toker!
    and thats a good pickup for a first! have fun bro

18. For $20 thats a nice pickup. Where I'm at $20 gets you a gram. Happy toking!

19. Oh btw. You should pick up a jar. You loose precious crystals that stick to the bag.

20. I'm from Florida o_O