Pic of dieing buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cyphorx, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Here is a pic of the bud dieing from bottom up

Attached Files:

2. I forgot to send a pic

3. You need a lot of info. Not simply a picture. Watering, nutes, humidity, lights, distance from lights, ph..?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I water once every day or two and I use rainwater I only use minimum nitrogen news very little my lighting is 12/12 and the distance from the light is about 6 to 8 inches but the problem is at the bottom of the plants not the tops

5. I know the tops are kind of close to the light a little bit but it's the bottom of the plants it's worrying me the top seem fun you know 8 inches away from the light

6. I'm still a newbie so bear with me I may be saying stupid shit and I'm sorry

7. I have a reason for asking everything I asked for. I'm aware that the problem started at the bottom, but there are many variables to account for.

Tell us the exact lighting you're using and the exact nutes/amount used.

8. You see I don't actually have nutes, I lost mine so I've been using just rainwater and a little tiny bit of nitrogen crystals

9. Is that my problem is I'm not putting any nutrients ?

10. Yeah let me get a picture of my lighting it's not very good buy the way

11. Light i use just to bud like 3 plants at a time

Attached Files:

12. See the leaf thats shaped like a taco? It's typically caused by too much heat. I'd raise your light just a tad.

The leaves that are drooping are a sign of watering too often.

The leaves dying from the bottom and working their way upward is caused by nutrient deficiencies.

13. Fix those 3 problems ASAP and you should be back on track.

14. Oh I also have one more question. Plants are growing in my grow room , the leaves are turning like a yellowish color a lot of them , anybody help me out with that ? Use same water n nitro...just a tad bit... i send a pic of the lights in these.! One light has white blue and red spectrum and the other is just blue and red

Attached Files:

15. So what should I do about the nutrient deficiency ?

16. kind of nutes do I need n which are the best ones and where to get them

17. There are many good nutes. Personally, I use fox farm trio.

18. Bro your asking people WHERE to get your nutrients?

order it online or buy it from your local hydro store???????

19. My local Hydro store you must not know where I live brother. Lol

20. Use amazon lol