Pic /( help ss haze lot of lost leaves 7 weeks flowering )

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Floflifou, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Hello guy ,

this is actually my second grow , first one went smoothly without trouble but theses 2 super silver haze from sensi seeds made me a bit confuse . Indoor /600 w

Since end of vegetative stage , little by little all the bottom leaves started to turn yellow , I wasn’t very concern , every 2 days I was cutting 4 to 5 leaf .

Now I m getting at 8 weeks into flowering , and the top leaves start to do the same , yellowing tips . I did my research on what could be the cause , not enough calcium and magnesium .
    I do use bio bloom 8 ml for 2 l and cal mag 1 mg once a week . I tried adding a bit more cal mag but didn’t see any difference in fews days .

Second possibility was under watering and could be one of the reason as I was giving them roughly 1 litre / day ( I have a tiny tent so I used little Growing pot , see pics)

Third possibility was burning nuts , I went and did some research and similar diary with same symptoms were advice to flush it straight away and leave it for a week . So 2 days ago I did flush it with 4 litre of ph water (6.8 ) . Which could resolve the underwatering possibility .

Pictures are from today and there more and more yellow leaves . Should I keep cutting them or is it to dangerous to have no leafs at all . What would you recommend , there very long to grown and I m so close to the end it would be a shame to loose it al .

If you read it all thanks in advance !

Attached Files:

2. Man she really doesn't look that bad.
    First thing quit cutting them off unless they are dead discolored leaves can still function on some level which is better than none. Are you 7 weeks from flipping the lights or from the appearance of pistols?
    Either way since you have done a flush, I would start back with a balanced nutrient program add a little more cal/mag if you want and stick with that for awhile.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks Joshua for you reply , I m 7 weeks since switching time , if I recall pistol appears not long after . One plant is more advanced than the other.
    With my previous grow I didn’t have any leaves problem at all except close to harvest . So it s why I decide to cut leaves ( as you see on pic , 0 left on bottom ) but I will leave them alone from Now .

do you think is from nut burn ?
    Cheers

4. No I don't see any nutrient burn.
    It would be very focused on the tips of the leaves

5. I just recently burnt one of my plants. It looks like this. Lol 20200128_115232.jpg

6. What are you growing ?
    yea I can see my leaf curl down , while yours curl up . And it s all the leaf that turn yellow not just tip .

I feel a bit stupid to have cut all the leaves since1 month .. hope the bud will taste good anyway .

I did more research today and I found on sensi seeds website , what look like my problem, is magnesium deficiency . How many mlg cal mag per litre is safe u reckon ?

have a nice evening

7. Nah it’s not mag def if your using 2ml per litre already mate. Well it is mag def but it’s not a lack of mag that’s causing it.
    More likely a ph problem or hot soil syndrome.
    What’s in the pot, soil, soiless or coco?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Light mix soil by bio bizz

I only used cal mag once a week as I didn’t need any for the big bud I grow before , never used it on them .

they are in a tiny pot cause ss haze can grow really high and I have a tiny tent ,so I tho if they are in a tiny pot they will not grow high , result of that is the soil being dry really quickly , I need to water them every 2 days. My ph is 6.5- 6.8 . I used a ph down as my tap water is at 7.2 .

9. Man aint nothing wrong with these plants you just wanted to show off:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  10. haha I wish , I m pretty sure yellow leaves at this stage is not normal , just taking advice man .

11. Yes it is normal. If a leaf is fading yellow that means it did its job. Its not like its nute burnt or anything. Looks normal.