Physicals...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bhuddakris, Jul 27, 2009.

1. So I recently was informed that I will have to get a physical (obviously) but that it's due August 1st. That means i have to finish my physical within the next few days of this week. What i'm not sure of is whether or not i'm safe.. I j ust toked this morning before i found out and i read that apparently i have to sign something stating that i take or have illegal supplements/chemicals in my body. Any swimmers or ncaa athletes here can provide me some input?

2. bump... need help guys

3. Well, to find those chemicals they would have to give you a DT and I see no reason.

I woulden't think they will check you for the chemicals.

But, are you applying for college swimming or what? Anything big?

4. a physical doesnt consist of a drug test you have to sign for drug tests i think

5. Yeah, I'm entering college this fall and i'm going to be swimming NCAA

6. colleges do randomly drug test there athletes. i think youd best be safe to stop smoking if you really wanna join, i doubt there going to give you a drug test right there at the physical, but the paper is so when they do call you for a drug test you have to take it no matter what or your off the team. get clean and go swim, or swim in smoke.

7. yea i also have a question about physicals.

So at work about a week ago i accidently pricked myself with a needle that was used in an old ladys gums. (i work at a dentists office). i didnt see any blood on it but i washed out the little place where the needle went in. Im getting my physical too in august and i just smoked ALOT last week. When i get my physical i wanna get my blood tested for any diseases and such, my question is will thc show up in any sort of way?

*EDIT* not to steal ur thread OP, but i didnt see the point in making a whole new one about the same subject

8. \

Im in the same fuckin boat except i go to a private school...

9. we are all fucked...

10. haha yea