Physically what’s your biggest turn off and turn on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, May 31, 2018.

1. Turn off: Bad hygiene/B.O. Lack of femininity. Low confidence or self esteem.

Turn on: Styled hair, flat ironed. Dirty talk. Butts and boobs. Trimmed hedges at the very least. Fresh mani pedi.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Turn-offs: Dirty butt. Simple rule, shit, shower, sex exclusively in that order.

Turn-Ons: A woman who enjoys sex.

Since I am probably older than most here, when I was in HS and college, it was hard to get a girl to put out. I always thought it was because they didn't like it as well as men did. Then my senior year in college I met this girl and it was all she wanted to do. She would give me bootie calls. It was such a turn on. She even caught me masturbating one morning when I thought she had gotten in the shower and she was cool about it. Ended up getting to watch her. She was a cool girl, but not someone I wanted to marry.

So I set my sights on finding a wife who actually liked sex. And I succeeded. :)

3. I honestly dont really know. I can be physically attracted to a really wide variety of traits and features

if you were asking my friends theyd tell you I like pale girls with hazel hair and bright eyes :laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Been with my wife and best friend since high school now going on 35+ years

Turn-offs: Fighting

Turn-Ons: Woman

Ya I know but just love woman ! Even though I still only been with the same person my entire life. I still love to flirt with any female that will let me.

5. Some couples find fighting... a turn on

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Turn Ons: A brain. Pretty eyes. Self confidence.
    Turn offs: Smartphone addiction, smoking, tattoos, talks too much.

7. Anyone like biting? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I'm with WonderingGoat.

Turn on: Confidence

(Highly sexy. Nothing worse than a woman who is ashamed of her body and wants the lights off)

Turn off:

Big arms on a woman. I don't mind some meat on a gal but big arms freak me out!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm bi so here's features I like in both males and females.

Turn ons: Cute face, calming and soft voice, soft skin, glowing warm smile, piercings, tattoos, being a snuggle bunny.

Turn offs: Being able to see your rib cage, bad hygiene, missing teeth, snapbacks, I also hate red lipstick it looks weird not sexy.

10. On: Long hair, tight ass, nice smile

off: shit dont stink personality, too 'in shape' if that makes any sense

• Like Like x 1
  11. turn-ons: good smell(s/o to those women when they walk past you and they smell fruity), intelligence(especially if they're witty), mature , humor(s/o to the funny females out there,if you find a funny female, keep her, most females just aren't funny)
    turn-offs: immaturity, bad hygiene, no substance(alot of females with just pretty faces but nothing else)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Turn Off: Girl that expects things from you just for being female. Unattractive. Just a general look of not trying. Though I usually go for fit girls, you can be curvy, just look like you try.

Turn Ons: public flashing/sex, her submitting to me