Physically what’s your biggest turn off and turn on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, May 31, 2018.

1. No, it's not.

Female ejaculate is actually just water with traces of protein, sugars, amino acids, and fatty acids like urine but doesn't have the same concentration of ammonia.

So... Not pee bruh.

2. I thought that saying was about sucking clitorises not toes.

3. Your feet are the most sensitive part of your body. If you'll let a bitch piss (squirt) on you, but won't suck your girls toes, you're beginning to seem suspect.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jesus juice

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Who said I don't suck toes?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’d like a ladies opinion on this one lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. That's just down right disgusting. If a bitch ever squirted, or pissed on me, I would really slap her.

• Funny Funny x 1

8. Pictures & I'd tell you if I'd suck her toes lmao

I've never done it personally I have a friend who shrimps chicks toes everytime he gets laid :laughing::laughing:

9. I'd rather a chick squirt on me then ram a toe in my mouth :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Why you gotta make this thread about you? We get it, you like sucking toes and want to argue about it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sweet mother of jesus, no-one did.

I'm just trying to get past the whole someone would rather get pissed on than fuck with their girls feet. That's fucked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. This thread is gold already lmao

• Like Like x 2
  13. No, you trying to make everyone side with you on your foot fetish. That shit ain't for everybody. This thread is about personal turn on's and turn off's and not everyone agreeing with your turn on. Let it go.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. No, lol...but, w3 can go there.

Just answer this, would you rather have someone piss on you, opposed to sucking someones toes?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Depends if it's fresh out the bath toes or just done a 12 mile run toes :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Orgasmic pee or pee pee?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Now we've got a thread! Ummm, I'd say orgasmic, right?

Seriously: what's the weirdest thing a woman has ever asked you to do?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. There you go again with this "I have to be right" shit. I'm not falling for your hypothetical questions based on a false dichotomy.

If you want to suck toes then by golly you be the best damn toe sucker out there. Just don't try and tell me what I can and cannot suck on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Orgasmic P n’ I know it’s common but she asked me if she could call me “daddy” :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Daddy doesn't mean what you think it does.

• Funny Funny x 1