Physically impossible to get as high from a joint than a BONG

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Fool_in_the_Rai, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Yeah thats true..

2. yea because we all know that its SOOOOOO much work to hit a bong :rolleyes:

3. I'd think scientifically that is correct, but joints are fucking sweet when you cant' walk around with a large piece of glass:smoke::smoke:

4. if you dont get really high from a joint just roll up another one not that hard.

5. idk about anyone else but when i roll a joint the cherry is so miniscule when i'm not hitting it that hardly any weed is wasted. I would sayy off a whole joint maybe 3 hits total are wasted from actual weed smoke coming off the end. that really isn't that much

6. Well not everyone has as much weed as they want :p

7. which makes you 3 hits less high :-/

8. Who cares just put it in the air.

9. i agree with this but cmon, theres a spirit to joints, if you dont understand the companionship and satisfaction from a j sesh then maybe you shud take a t-break

10. How many threads are going to cover this gay debate. Its personal preference, I like chocolate you like vanilla who really gives a fuck. Smoke for yourself not for others.

11. Physically impossible to get as high from a joint than a BONG

That, is well and truly a lie. Just because there is no limit as to how high you can get. You can get 10 times more fucked up smokin joints than you can smokin bongs, and vice versa. same goes with pipes and shit.

I have no preference. Both are awesome smoking devices. I smoke a pipe myself, which is sorta a half way point I suppose.

12. Im just guessin he was REALLY baked when he made the thread..

I just smoked a nice spliff and im fuckin toast.

haven't rolled one of these in months..

13. /thread.

14. meh idk dude, Joints are chill an discreate. I smoked a joint last night an I was high as the sky. it depends on what your going for to I mean you just cant walk down the street an hit a bong. depends on the situation.

15. these threads are getting old

Attached Files:

16. Amen.haha

17. If I just have like a gram then I'll bong it but if I have a fat sack I love to roll up joints with buddies.

18. Consider this tho. With a joint all the smoke resonates the shit out of the weed near the end of it and when that weed gets burnt your getting more cannabanoids than normal thus adding to the high a little, and plus with a bong unless you put out the cherry int he bowl after you torch it you still "waste" a little weed cause itr's still burning and your not inhaling. I say joints on the go, bongs in the comfort of home.

19. Joint = convenient and social
    Bong = conserving but breakable

When I'm in situations where I don't know someone I would rather roll a j and waste a little than taking a chance of having some jackass break my bong, which is currently my only piece.

20. i get way more stoned from taking a massive roor rip than i do smoking a blunt with 2 or 3 others.. something about that 1 .3-.4 rip that fades me out everytime.
    i love smokin blunts though.