Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Physical?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrUnGe888, Jun 3, 2009.

1. So I got a physical coming up in the next couple of weeks and I was wondering if there is any risk involved with the urine test and detecting marijuana in it.

2. what kind of physical? What's it for?

3. No, you're good

First of all, I don't believe they run drug tests on routine urine samples. Secondly, it's not your doctor's job to get you in trouble for decisions you make as an adult. He or she can't get you in trouble, it's like a major breach of their code of ethics.

4. The only time they test for drugs on a physical is if it's specifically requested...what exactly is the physical for? That would help us a lil bit...my husband and I have to get a physical every year for our health insurance because it comes with a wellness plan and my husband also has to have a physical every other year for his DOT card for driving truck and neither of those types of physicals test for drugs...

5. It wouldnt matter anyway, unless your mom was going with you in which case you are at least 18 right. So he wouldn't be obligated to tell anyone I don't believe, but no they dont do random drug tests.

6. Alright cool thanks guys. It's just like a routine check up before I go off to college.

7. They HAVE to ask permission from you or a parent before they test for any illegal drug or even to test for HIV.