Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Physical/Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big Diesel54, Jun 19, 2009.

1. #1 Big Diesel54, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2009
    Well guys,
    I'm a football player, and I haven't taken my physical for the school yet. Everytime I have been to a physical (since I was like 14) they've taken a urine test, I wanted to know do you think they check for weed in those urine tests? I'm kinda nervous about that.

EDIT: I should add these

I'm 5'11-6'0 (depending on the scale thing lol) 225-235 lbs. and I smoke on average, probably 5-6 times a week

2. Better safe than sorry man. I played basketball through highschool and had to give a urinalysis every physical. That and the nut hold cough thing >_>

3. You could always buy someone's "clean" piss and take it in small container to your physical.

4. do not stress out, they only check like ph levels they DO NOT check for any drugs at least where im from.

5. Yeah, they normally don't check urine for drugs. It costs them extra.

And in a lot of states, they can't tell your parents if you don't consent to it.