phx trinity

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Nexocide, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Ive had it for a while one of the best pipes ive ever had:D

ForumRunner_20120320_173142.png

2. [quote name='"Nexocide"']Ive had it for a while one of the best pipes ive ever had:D

[/quote]

I used to think these were cool. Until I hit a few. The honeycomb doesn't really fire well ESPECIALLY with that dome perc. IMO, that same exact tube is one of the draggiest tubes out there, particularly from a company that thinks they are the shit.

3. Did it come with a ladder?:p

4. Im just gonna tell you know, this forum is not friendly to PHx, I am also a PHx owner and I love mine. Nice tube though!! Milk it man!!

5. It has a huge hit i agree but it is a great pipe and the some perc is a lot smarter and bubbles more than a tree perc that can easilly snap.

6. Ill milk it and put a pic up tonight i would love to now but im at work haha

7. Again, don't try to defend PHx here man. You will get a new hole to poop from. I learned the hard way.

8. Oh i know i dont people smoke what they smoke i used to use a cheap little 12in bong

9. Phx bongs are shit.
    They have a few good, stupid expensive bongs.

10. Nice glass. Mine only lasted a week:(

11. Sick tube man, I recently bought a couple pieces off BM and nearly pulled the trigger on a clear worked version of yours while I was in the market but got beat out by someone who didn't spend so much time umming and awwing about the decision haha.

12. saw a youtube video of the PHX guys puttin one of these together,

the video makes it look cool, but when I hit one my homie owns, I was unimpressed :rolleyes: