Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PHX Trinity Broken

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stay_High, Jul 3, 2008.

1. My Phx got knocked over and the joint where the diffuser goes into the beaker is partially cracked off. Anyone know how much it would cost to be fixed or is their anyway to do it myself.

Attached Files:

2. Clean it exceptionally well, you can't repair dirty glass.

Depending on how the glass pieces broke, you may be able to epoxy it. I would recommend looking for a glass blower in your area, ask around the headshops or on craigslist for glass blowers. MAKE SURE THE PIPE IS SPOTLESS!

3. oh man, tough break (no pun intended). Good luck getting it fixed.

4. Sorry to hear, and see that. It's quite a loss, I know first hand.:(

5. hey dude, check your inbox

6. definitly fixable... get it cleaned up and ask around at your local shops if they have any glass blowers that can do repairs... if you have to pay shipping ~$100....

7. i hav the same bong with the same crack. lemme kno how u dealt with that

8. crazy, I have the exact same breakage too. I guess it's a weak spot.

9. yeah its def fixable but personally if i had a phx and it broke i would just toss it and put the fix it money towards a better bong. ask your local blowers they usually have the best deals.

10. yeah, i'm shopping for a perc'd roor. i just hate to throw this glass out.

11. gotta be done, not worth getting fixed if itll cost a third of what you paid for it originally.

look at it as a blessing in disguise to get a better tube.... perhaps a roor or something else with no drag.

I went from a trinity to str8 shot soverignty and wow, youll never smoke a Phx again.

Not trying to hate on Phx owners,I still have mine , its nice solid perced tube, but that drags annoying to me.

12. I have the same pipe and the same thing happened to me as well. How did you end up fixing it?