Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PHX Honeycomb water level????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogger420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. I have a phx with one honeycomb diffuser, and it is the best piece on earth. The only problem is that my friends and I argue about what the water level should be. I think it should be a few millimeters beneath the diffusers, while some of them think the water should be above the diffusers. Does anyone know what the right way to do it is?

2. Definitely above the diffuser, if you put it under the holes that would be a pointless because you are trying to diffuse through the water

3. This.

4. Seriously, is this a real question? Slightly above diffuser slits is ideal.

5. I'd say right under the hd because its gonna stack up through the disk

6. Above da diffuser mate

7. .sihT

8. he is not talking about the average downstem diffuser, he is talking about this:

[​IMG]

i dragged on one of these in a store and if i remember correctly it still diffuses even with the water under the honeycomb because there is water in the joint that gets sucked down into the chamber which in turn increases the water level