Phx hd?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Downy, Oct 19, 2010.

1. oh sounds good, doesnt look to expensive either or am i wrong?

im guessing i can pick this up at any local smoke shop or "Headshop" (creds to Mr O for teaching me that word :))

2. for that 200ft spool its about $30 and yes any smokeshop should carry it.
    *EDIT* Go with the "Thickwick"!!
    TheBeelineStore.com

3. shouldnt cost more than 23-25
    i got mine for 20

4. order one pound of beeswax on amazon (16$)
    order 400 foot spool hemp twine on amazon ( 5$)
    look up how to make beeline tutorial and make your own beeline plus you'll have beeswax left over to make more

5. thats only $4 cheeper than the max price that it would be to get a spool straight from the website. and beeswax sounds very sticky and messy :D

6. Man...who the fuck needs 400ft of beeline? :eek:

That's what I meant, sorry if I wasn't clear :eek:

7. everyone always says "phx dome percs have too much drag" blah blah blah hd's not worth it this and that... chinese glass bologna... i wanna know where the facts come from... i have a phx hd mini trinity with a headford 8 slit inline ac w/ b. wilson disc diffused slide, number 1 no chunks get in the hd slide if you have an ash catcher... pretty obvious, 2 if you have hit a phx and thought there was drag that is because the owner is an idiot and put too much water in the tube. i've owned my phx for at least 6 months now, use it and love it every day. i'd never compare it to a zob or even a roor but i guess thats my own opinion... toro's are great too though

8. Your right the new domes aren't very draggy but they don't diffuse to well.

I have a phx hd mini duo

9. I disagree do you hold your tube at 90 degrees? And how much water are you using? I've never gotten a smoother hit of marijuana from any other piece (never hit a frozen coil though) besides my volcano. People talk mad shit about phx I don't have the slightest clue why, my buddy's are confused as well about the "drag" a lot of stoners on these forums complain about, maybe if you're filling the dome perc all the way to the top...maybe...

10. [quote name='"indytoker420"']I disagree do you hold your tube at 90 degrees? And how much water are you using? I've never gotten a smoother hit of marijuana from any other piece (never hit a frozen coil though) besides my volcano. People talk mad shit about phx I don't have the slightest clue why, my buddy's are confused as well about the "drag" a lot of stoners on these forums complain about, maybe if you're filling the dome perc all the way to the top...maybe...[/quote]

You're right. Everyone who has ever complained about drag on a dome perc (90% of users I know) were probably uneducated, and filling their water too high.

Or you're like the very few who still thinks theirs is the "smoothest hitting piece they have ever graced". They are draggy. I know my water levels.

11. Maybe you have a fake phx because you literally need no extra lung power to milk and clear mine... Sounds like a personal problem

12. [quote name='"indytoker420"']Maybe you have a fake phx[/quote]

I'm not even arguing this point after that statement. Enjoy your dome.

13. Already do everyday :)

14. who would fake a phx, and why? so silly...

15. roors are faked all the time, the prices i see for phx are at least 200$ more... pretty simple if you ask me

16. [quote name='"indytoker420"']roors are faked all the time, the prices i see for phx are at least 200$ more... pretty simple if you ask me[/quote]

Haha. No one, seriously, no one would waste the time to make a fake PHx.

17. either way its still nice glass and doesn't deserve the hate it gets, but you're right kgann you are the superior stoner in knowledge of glass and fine herbs so everyone listen to him

18. [quote name='"indytoker420"']either way its still nice glass and doesn't deserve the hate it gets, but you're right kgann you are the superior stoner in knowledge of glass and fine herbs so everyone listen to him[/quote]

Yup.

PHx is mid-range glass. Nothing wrong with it, just isn't in the same class as some of the other pieces around. I own a few mid-range pieces, function perfectly fine.

And Jesus am I no guru. This all started over dome percs, which are in fact draggy. When it turned out the domes you were talking about were over a honeycomb, I made no further comments, as they aren't going to cause too much drag when stacked on a high air flow perc.

19. what evidence can support your statement "phx is mid-range glass"