Phx hd?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Downy, Oct 19, 2010.

1. no i don't believe so... as far as i know the colored tubing that phx uses on some of their tubes is only produced in china and they assemble them here

edit: nevermind darkclouds covered it

2. yeah I heard phx is china glass tubing assembled in america but I don't really know

to op
    everyone was a noob to glass at one point ask all you want because we want you to get a bong you'll love and one that will last

3. darkcloud.....the next FCfondler :D

4. Yeh PH(x) uses tech stolen for real artists and has it put together using Chinese Glass and joints by Mexicans in a huge factory in Cali.

5. this...but its still blown in CA

6. wow that's crazy

7. It's the same as prodo zobs and all modern hvy's

8. That PHX HD is one sick peice! lots ofmoney but if you have it then i would go for it, glass is very preferential, but in terms of quality, its definatly worth it.

9. because the honeycomb diffuser is 200 little holes, it gets clogged SO easily. my brother and i went to St.Marks Place in NYC today to check it out first hand and i have to admit the drag is way too high and an A/C is DEFINITELY necessary, making the drag out of this world, especially to a fella thats new to "bongs" (like me, iv only hit a bong 2 or 3 times before, usually the js and bowls). but if you are experienced and ur trying to get an ILL hit...... PHX HD all the way :)

my outcome for my bong research.....
    i want to get:
    TORO - WORKED - 8 ARM / 7 ARM - GREEN - # 3

and

SGW - Circ / Showerhead AC - 18 mm - 45º - # 4

just a few more weeks before i post my first pic and milk vid on this website.

thanks for all the help guys.... i came here only knowing the term "downstem" and barely knowing wat it even was. Now, thanks to all you guys and ESPECIALLY Mr O (we did some pming and talked on msn) i know much more than i ever thought there even was about bongs.

Thanks alot guys,
    Downy :)

EDIT: FUCK! i just noticed the A/C is on a 45 angle and the downstem on the bong is 90........ WTF do i do?

10. get the toro circ to circ with circ trash catcher

11. Go for a Toro Circ trashcatch to SG Stemline. I'd also pick up a disk diffused slide.

Classy, well-built, functional and sexy.

12. #32 Downy, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    AHHH i love u man thanks alot.... i cant believe i didnt see that though

EDIT:

the 12 arm SG stemline? yea i was looking at that man, the slide looks CRAZY, but unfortunately its out of stock and on top of that its almost $300 more than the bong i want :(

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8b2WN538iE]YouTube - TORO Circ/Circ/Circ[/ame]

14. what is he lighting it with? it looks like a coconut with alot of lines on it

15. Bee line.

It's a 100% natural rope that is made with bee wax, it's to replace the lighter use to light your bowl. That way you don't inhale any butane from the lighter and you get a better taste:rolleyes:

16. not any kind of rope. its hemp. close to bein marijuana itself. lol.
    all organic grown, and all natural flavorful, and clean.

17. Sorry for the correction, but 100% Hemp covered in scrumptious beeswax

18. your welcome glad I could help