Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phunkyphil and Digit's Bongsmith Guild.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Mar 24, 2003.

?

want to join up?

1. sure. i can build a quality bong/pipe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope. I'm not worthy, i can only stick a biro in a coke bottle, or punch a few holes in a beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. nope. I don't need to. I'm rich enough to live in the luxury of profesional-made, shop-bou

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. word, I got long hair. I love it, but unfortunatly it's not curly, it's fairly straight. So when I try to dread it, the locks dont like to mat too well.

2. my hair is totally curly, but its never been more than 4 inches in my life. its getting around 2-3 right now, so i think im gonna let it grow way out, then try for some dreadlocks or cornrows or something along those lines. any hair thatll make me look a bit goofier i guess hahaha

3. Wow, this is thread necromancy. Someone answered the poll. Alright, you know who you are! Now come back and post!

4. not me, but its gone slightly off topic here.. hair eh? what is this madness... unless its a REALLY secret ingrediant in the best homemades :)

5. yea man,makin bong is nice,i just got a shity webcam,i'll get sum pics up of my mopst recent one,its made out of a flashlight,sum piping,electric tape,and i few other doodads its super airtight,it hits supergood,fuck man im blitzed.....

6. i made a bong out of a mcdonalds toy that blow fish from finding nemo i hollowed it out with a air drill and a circle bit on it and made a kick ass bong but my mom found it and smashed it but i wanna join i always build before i buy it makes smoking that mutch more fun

7. I don't venture to make many bongs, but I do enjoy using the ones my friends bought. One is about 3 and 1/2 feet tall with a pretty sizable chamber. The sweetest part is the that the bowl is a bubbler that is sealed the bong airtight. The smoke get filtered twice for some FANTASIC rips.

8. id like to post a diagram of my homeade pipe, but my stupid computer sucks balls fot nickles. but its pretty sweet. i hope this works.

9. ever since i started smoking ive been making things to blaze with due to the fact i cant hold on to money long enough to get myself a nice peice...haha. but i was quite proud of myself today when i made a diffuser for my home made bong because my first real peice, a kickass zong, was becoming too much trouble to hide in my room. whatever you use for your downpipe,either melt the plastic or some plastic over the end that will be in the water so its closed off and then get a drill and the smallest drill bit u can find and drill some holes right around the bottom of it.....works wonderfully :smoke:

10. yeah man. decorasta27 has his shit down.

i've been makin a few recently, .... nothing to try in them, so i dunno how goot they are.

11. at the moment i am just cutting the bottoms off 2l bottles of coke to make buckets :) i miss the blue tull, it was cool!

but yeah, i was gonna be getting grass tonight instead of the usual soap but found out instead of £30.00 i had £0.37!!! SHIT!!!