Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phsyical trails/tracers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt Ashez, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Anyone ever got them? Second time I smoked I got them real bad. What are they? It's like your body reacting slowly to your movement. For example you move your hand in front of your face from left to right, and by the time you already stopped moving it and its on the right side of your face, you physically feel it still moving. Like a 2 second trail/follow.

This, but physically

[​IMG]

Anyone ever got them? And how do I get them again? :D

2. intenseee boddy high is how. suggest a indica strain to get them. last time i smoked a potent ass indica and i literally had that for like 15 minutes (i started greening out too lololol so it was soooo trippy, but idk if i would call it greening out cause i liked it, i wasnt scared)

3. its because the light being reflected into your eyes isn't being received by your brain correctly because of *cough cough* drugs *cough* ;) eventually, you may even question perceived reality because of this.