Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

phsycotic moth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by isis_420, Aug 8, 2002.

1. ok, maybe i'm just high, but there is a fucked up moth outside my window - and it's daytime.

it's about half the size of a pc mouse, brown. it's been flitting around the window & eves for a good hour or so, and keeps flying hard at the window.

whatever - just totally lost my train of thought. :)

2. THIS IS THE TIME MOTH.

Capture it and we shall travel across the galaxy to realities unlike any concievable on earth. This is our time to escape this.

We will become star children.

3. I haven't read anything but the "maybe I'm just high but there is a fucked up moth" and have tears running down my eyes...........ok, I'm going to go read it Isis.

Ohhhh, yeah, I agree with elementxero...(have you all noticed that he really can come up with some damn good stuff?)...Catch it, Isis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to be one of the Star Children!

4. i already get smuggled intergalactically in a star bus drivers ass...just ask nubs..he knows more about that than i do

5. ok, well it's maybe 3 days later, and that fucking moth is still floating around.

man, i know this pot is got to be laced!

6. lol@critter. love those butterflies :)

7. you should get a frog!

8. Pray to the moth!!!!
    [​IMG]

9. that moth is fuckin hot.

10. OH SWEET MOTHER FUCKING CRHIST!!! I JUST POSTED A RANT..I AM FULL BLWON STONED EATIN SOME OREOS AND MILK AND A MOTHER GUFUCKIG GODDAMNED FUCKING HUGE MOTHER FUCKING SCARY ALIEN MOFHTER FUCKING ASS ALIEN MOTH BASTARD IS STARING AT ME!!! FUCK YOU EXPLICIT!! FUCK YOU IN THE GOATASS...that has to break a stoner rule or something..that shit!!..mand that fuckin ooooo damnt!

11. damnit, that was so gibberish laiden I almost had a heart attack....but instead my shock and pain were replaced with warmth and purity. I looked above me--at the sky--and it seemed to rain down a golden radience that was only for me. I absorbed this unbelievable power hungrily, and rocketed off into the horizon in search of adventure.

And thats when the real journey began....

12. urkel voice *did i doo thaaaaat?*...oh..wait..i put the thingies around the wrong part...welll shit

13. sssstttooonnneeerrrr ;)

14. cmon girlie, was that REALLY necesary??!

15. yes. did you really have to ask?

16. are you really a man? A man with HUGE JUGGS?!?!?!

.' '.
    (, )( ,)
    ) . (
    ( V )

17. im high...and that was necessary....hahaha..off of two hits...im gonna go hit it two MORE times!!..and be three times as high!! MWUAYAYAYASHITWRONGBUTTONHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

18. heres the pic of my lil pipe i took two hits off of and got FUCKED up that i fucking tried to show you a minte ago to b tuthe damend goe whow i cannot type AIM wouldnt let me send

EDIT: now IT FUCKING SAYS THE PIC IS TOO BIG TO PUT ON HERE..FUCK LET ME CHANGE SHIT...BRB.....

ok..i think i did it,,..after pointlessly fucking around, i think i got it

Attached Files:

19. damn, cheap edu sites. Becuz of me postin that pic, they ran out of bandwith. ay, damn, getting smarter, need to smoke in a bit.

20. LOL omfg you guys are hilarious.
    i almost crapped my pants @ that huge ass moth too, holy shit that thing is ugly as all hell.

isis_420 maybe it's time to find some new pot, or, befriend your new pet moth... real or not, at least it's providing you entertainment, and happiness :)

still laughing out loud, literally...
    xo~