Phrases that get under my skin

Discussion in 'General' started by aKidYouWanaKnow, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Does anyone have phrases that, when they hear, they shy away? I have a couple. I don't know why I get the urks when I hear them, but I just don't like them.

For instance,
    Epic Fail

Fail in general when referring to things. Not that was a failure, but when someone just says FAIL when something goes array.

Hipster. Not like he is a hipster, but when they say "That is so hipster".

You would. Like when I do something like.. say something witty, and some whiny girl pipes up with "That is SOOO you". Like wtf. Yea it's me, I just did it.

This might sound conceited, but when I hear someone say one of those phrases, they go down a peg in my book.

Interesting side note, I never hear any of these phrases when I am around my fellow stoners, or chill people in general. I mostly hear them when I am around my straight-edge pals.

Does anyone else have any of these?

2. ^beat me to it.
    But yes there are plenty of phrases being tossed around that should've never left the internet.

3. 0mg thats so legitttttt

4. I have a bunch, this ones not a phrase , but when people call maryjane 'pot' it just bugs me. Idk why it just seems so fuckin stupid, anyone who calls it that, I just don't really like. Also when people say "thats soo clutch"! Or when people say "BURRRNNN" after an insult. That was big in 5th grade after a Yo mama joke. Not anymore. There's a few others but I can't remember them right now.

5. Anytime anyone says "swag" under any circumstance.

6. HAHAHA Spoogett that shiz got me 0.0 :smoke:

7. that's so boss

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8]Family Guy - Lois Mom Mum Mommy - YouTube[/ame]

9. This is so chillin.
    People who say 420 all the time.
    Same difference

10. when im chillin on 420 its gonna be so chillin