Photoshopped Milkshot Of The Month!!! - Discussion thread [February]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by *guest, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hahahaha yeah in total it took around 3 hours. Trying different angles, tripod moving, the act it self, uploading, playing in photoshop for 45 minutes, failing, another milkshot, cutting myself out, playing with blending and shadows... I'm sure if I had a plan in the start I could have knocked it out in less time.

2. Fivetoone your picture is sick +rep

3. everyone check out mine and tell me what you think? i wanna know what programs youll use except the obvious Adobe,lol. different programs perhaps?

4. joker - I like the shot, good view of the diffusion, though you could have the tube a little closer in from the edge. Also, clean that fixed joint!! lol

oh and I think most people are using adobe photoshop

5. lol, i had to break it in and it got a small cleaning before that shot i think. i tryed to get close as i could with that edge with out making the photo look funny, but you can actually see a bottle of water and the next hit on the table behind it. Here is another one that i made not to long ago, it might have beeen a better entry who knows?lol
    [​IMG]

6. nahh, you're shirt in the other was way cooler.

7. yea thats the reason i chose it, good ole Bob marley. Except that shirt is new, my parents went to jamaica and brought me back a bob shirt? they dont even smoke but, the lucky bastards were down there during his birthday celebration that lasted the entire time. what i would give to have been there smokin down right in front of them, what maw is semi-legal here?lol

8. There are some seriously legit entries into this contest. I'm very impressed.

9. Got mine in.

10. Its gonna be hard to decide who to vote for this time. All the entries kick ass.

11. If you're unsure of who to vote for, vote for hpidriver lol :D

12. or.. neff

13. say what?

jk :p

14. The mans got a point.

15. hey blades iv got a pritty tight picture i would like to post how do i? or is it even still possible for me to do this?:smoking:

16. hey dude, i think its a little late on the contest. but, you can post it in the milkshot htread by uploading it to photobucket or imageshack or other programs like that then copy and paste the link;)