photoshop (i'm looking at you perfekt)

Discussion in 'General' started by UCF-Toker, Apr 17, 2006.

1. can someone take this image:
    [​IMG]
    (the ucf symbol)
    and edit it to some how have to do with smoking? maybe smoke coming out of its mouth and a pot leaf behind it? whateve you'd like
    also, can it please be small enough to become my new avatar?

2. Im all over it!!!, also its perfekt not perkfet...check ur sig ;)

~Perfekt

3. If you're going to make people siggy's, make sure they're the right size.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those are my attempts.Sorry about the avatar, i had to reduce quality to fit under the 12kb Limit.

4. oh shit yo sorry! cant believe i made a mistake like that. FIXED!

p.s. are you german?

5. Yo. I was bored last night, and saw this thread so i made the sig and ava. if you dont like it let me know and ill remove them off the post.

6. sorry i didnt show no respect to you, i do like your sig and i'm workin on a way i can put all 3 sigs that was made for me into one... sorta.... also, sorry but perfekt's ava is crazy cool, its all smokin and shit, but i cant get it to work, it says no animated images but the leaf next to me is walkin!

7. Its gotta fit the limits of 12kb, 125x125 and a gif...

And you should get him to change the Size of your signature, it doesnt follow the rules, As well as his signature.

8. thanks for the heads up. i'm sure he'll read this and find out, and i'll resize that shizz when i get home

[edit] yo perfekt, the link on you site dont work. also, check out TedVinCo.com . that my site and i was lookin for someone to help change it up if you wanna help...