photoshop fun

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by clonemeister, Mar 11, 2003.

1. damn like the 2 and 3rd one! tight shit!

2. Here's apic I took of two indica and two sativa leaves. Plyed with it some, but can't decide what else to do with it. Suggestions?

can you tell I'm fond of "neon glow"?

Attached Files:

3. I like it :D

Especially the D!

4. Btw your link was fine my browser was just being an ass.

Here's a pic of me smoking my invisible bong. It's actually a combination of trick photography and photoshop manipulation.

Attached Files:

5. That last pic looks fuckin mad clonemeister, thats sum krazy stuff,woah i'm high.

6. BTW THC you can buy photoshop anywhere that software is sold, and I believe it is rather expensive. The first version I had came with my computer. Right now I'm using a copy of 6.0 given to me by my nephew.I think full versions cost a couple hundred.

7. you should get away from just using filters. mess around with brushes and get to know some of the tools. here is something i did in ps. this is from a while ago.

Attached Files:

8. Actually the only filter used in the inviso bong pic was the lense flair in the bowl. I kinda enjoy the click and view ease of the filters. I'm playing with the tools, but haven't mastered any yet. I don't claim to have any talent, I just like playin with my pics.

9. Meaning?

I said way earlier in the thread that I was using filters, and at no point did I imply otherwise.

10. dude he doesnt mean he "has you"... he means he understands.. come on now.

11. holy shit those are wicked

12. That looks fucking amazing dude [​IMG]