1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

photoshop fun

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by clonemeister, Mar 11, 2003.

1. just some pics of me altered wth photoshop.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

4. Yep, they are all the same pic even

5. not bad,
    tis what i use to make all my siggies!

6. photoshop rules
    i have a graphics class in school for 2 hours a day and all we do is mess around with illustrator and photoshop. we make some crazy shit sometimes

7. here's an image of myself that I edited with photoshop.

Attached Files:

8. haha... excelent... head in a scanner stuff.

done alot of that myself.

screebly.... u get to use Pshop IN SCHOOL!?????!?!?
    ...lucky bastard!

:)

9. are you using lots of filters of just tools, looks like filters...

10. I use tools a LOT. The reason it seems like a lot of filters is because the last one covers the entire thing.

11. It's just another great way to amuse yourself while baked ;). It's even cooler when you move around while it scans. You can get some pretty wierd scans.

12. here's two more using my pic from above, and filters

Attached Files:

13. this one reminds me of van gogh

Attached Files:

14. i like #3 the best... the lights in the eyesockets kicks ass... plus the icecle thing is pretty phatty too.

can't wait to see more :D

15. Yeah....I gotta agree with cotten here.....Number 3 is fuckin awesome. I just got photoshop from Nic, and Im a fuckin moron...Im still tryin to figure it out. heh.

16. here's a little animated gif I made with the same pic I used to make my avatar.

Attached Files:

17. btw, the icicle effect is done by flipping the image on it's side and appling the "wind" filter a few times. The lights in the eyes are lense flares.

18. http://www.angelfire.com/sk3/dskate/desktop.jpg

--------------------------------------------
    this is my desktop background .. i made it and got the green scheme i set all those.. then i downloaded a green winamp skin.. and then just sat their listenin to some tenacious d... tell me what u thnk of the backgrounD!! :D

19. that's a dead link, man.

20. here's a pic of two T-storms coming together over Dallas Ft. Worth.As you can see I played with it a little.

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You