Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

photos?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Jan 5, 2009.

1. im going to be picking up jack frost later and i will be posting pictures to see if i got ripped... do you guys think the new iphone 3g takes good enough pictures for people to get a good look at the buds?

2. is jack frost a cross between jack herrer and something else? and ur phone should give us an idea but not alot of details

3. We will prob be able to give you a rough estimate of the amount, but the pics will not be of high enough quality to tell if it is really jack frost.

4. not really sure im still pretty new

5. If your new you may not be getting actual jack frost. Do you know this dealer well? also, what are you paying for this jack frost?

6. yeah i knew my dealer from when we were in 4th grade. childhood friend and still a good friend