Photos You've Taken!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Hilikus, Jan 28, 2010.

1. IMG_20210613_160047.jpg IMG_20210613_160321.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. No idea what i did. Did a few walks and after dinner i went to bend down to pick up something and felt it pull.

Yeah getting old is so much fun lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. On a train IMG_20210613_093215.jpg IMG_20210613_093128.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. How was your trip on the train? Not just your weed trip:biggrin:.

My Magpie's are up in the front tree, there all sleeping there tonight & I'll get to listen to them in the early morning. There so bonnie, dopey bird's.

Bath time...
    IMG_20210614_173724.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. So cute!

Uhhh well.... Lol i snapped at my mother in law, told my brother in law and his gf that they were nuts, watched others have drama. So ya know typical?

It was a beautiful day. We were outside almost the whole time. I felt bad about snapping at my mother in law but i stand by the fact my brother in law is nuts and an idiot. Let's just say if their dog dies i won't be surprised. He's also about to have a baby. Yup idiot I'm standing by it.

I kinda get cranky when they say show up for lunch 1230 and they don't eat tell two. As an adult it's one thing but you'd think they would get a child needs food. Blows my mind since she's a preschool teacher that they still do this crap. They get upset i bring him food welp dahhh.

Was a beautiful day though. Enjoyed the train ride IMG_20210613_094853.jpg IMG_20210613_095006_01.jpg IMG_20210613_101808.jpg IMG_20210613_100454.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Yeah family can be over rated sometimes hey, i got a bloody dysfunctional one here Heavn.

Give me creature's over humans anyday. Glad the train ride was entertaining for ya, i haven't been on one for a long time now. I can't sit for a to longer of a journey with the old back problem, though digging dirt was easier today than yesterday:)

I know little Jeckle is definitely the singer of the family, always quacking away:biggrin:.

Though im a bit sad that Mother Maggie hasn't built a new nest in the tree yet, she picked apart the old one near the end of summer.

So im thinking that maybe they'll mate like every 2nd year or so, since the other two aren't even 1 yet. Feel bad for Daddy Maggie not getting a root this season:confused:. Lol...

• Like Like x 3
  7. I agree completely. There are very few humans i can stomach. I use to really enjoy the family functions. But that gf of my man's brother has made it horrible. Just a fake self centered person. I can't stand it. She made the mistake of thinking telling me a bunch of horrible stuff about my in laws would turn me against them all it did was make me never want to be around her. She talked him into going on vacation at the height of the pandemic to another country not doing good. Yes no trust in their stupidity. Selfish. She got pregnant on purpose I'm sure to hold him to her.

They have this beautiful dog with the sweetest personality. They allow her to literally eat huge sticks. I mean eat. She sat there hacking and gagging. I'm like would you like me to get the stick from her. Nope she can eat them if she wants tried to explain how bad it was for a dog to eat sticks like that. That replacing it with something proper is life saving. Nope she'll be fine. That's when i said they are nuts. After they basically implied i didn't know what i was talking about because i don't have a dog..... Yes you are right at this time i don't. I'm almost 50 you think i never had a dog? Ok i hope to God that dog doesn't get impacted because the way she was wolfing down stuff was scary. I'm at a loss for humans like this. My son loves her.

Lol women! Making a statement no nest no fun for you. I find that interesting though they are still carrying for them and taking off a year. I love Maggie's.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Some people are just idiots. No point in even telling them that!

My Magpie family have just woken up:). Got to get more mince out of the freezer, greedy buggers...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Im out of current photos, this is all i have:GettingStoned:.
    IMG_20210615_064559.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Are Digga's Maggie's spoiled? 17 bags of extra lean mince and dried insects, should last a month:).
    20210615_070124.jpg

Ps. The soup is mine. Lol...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Haven't been out fishing in a bit. Hopefully going out on father's dad with the pops so there will be pics if I ever catch anything worth it! Lol

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lol so true. I was just glad i said they were nuts instead of fucking idiots which was right there on the tip of my tongue lol

Chop chop sunlight's a burning! Early worms and all that

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I took this awhile ago... Lighten my mood. So my son awhile back came in the room all proud with dad's shoes on. I went to investigate what he was doing after a bit. Glad i had the piece of mind to have my phone IMG_20210530_074925.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. LOL!

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. The stuff that goes on in this house!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Indeed i get it:roflmao:.

I wear a 12 1/2 US hiking boot and stick Mum's feet in them;)... i have normal sized feet i think.

Well I'll set aside a rod today for ya to use when your plane arrives:biggrin:. Gonna drop a line for a couple of hours, back is sore from digging but im just about finished.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ok @Heavn for a gold medal, what creature left this paw print?
    20210615_141938.jpg 20210615_142314.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Soup for you;)...

• Like Like x 1