Photos that changed the world

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Oct 17, 2008.

1. I started a thread on photos that changed the world like a year ago, I had no idea this website existed.

I got a book from Barnes and Nobles too that has a lot of famous pictures that changed the world and the stories behind them. Pretty deep.

2. WOW man! just plain wow.

I've seen most before, but forgot the jolt factor on some, some are hard to look at, but must be seen.

3. This is a great collection of images. Thanks!

4. The Palestinian father shielding his son is the one that has always spoken volumes to me.

5. some great photos in here. i took a poto appreciation course in college it was really good. the power of the image is truely vast.

6. [​IMG]

is, imo, one of the heaviest hitters.

7. [​IMG]

and this :p this is one of my all time favorite portraits.

8. I can't read any of the comments on that fuckin website anymore. The immature and ignorant mother fuckers on there make me want to jump through the computer screen and strangle em.

Websites like this, ebaums world, youtube, etc make me realize how lucky I am to be apart of a forum that requires members to have at least an ounce of knowledge and common sense.

9. I dont pay attention to the comments on those kinds of websites

10. Really great collection of pictures.

11. I wish I had the same self control :mad:

12. Just dont read them. Thats what I do. When I scroll down to them, Im done with the page

13. good collection of photos.

the photo of Emmett, the first one. depressing that such hate could happen in the US.

lol he photo of the mouse with the human ear was good

14. Saw every picture, and did a little research on all.
    Very moving.

15. Great link man, some heavy-hitters on there that really make you think...