Photos of week 2 of my first grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JenWearsPrada, Jun 7, 2012.

1. So this is the last day of the second week of growing. a few of them got knocked over but they seem to be recovering... They are growing upward again.

Does everything look ok so far?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. They look to be stretching from lack of light and are very small for being 2 weeks in. Are they outside all the time? What kind of soil? Also, multiple seeds per pot is bad news, the roots tangle and they compete for nutes.....just ends up being a mess.

3. I plan on replanting before that happens. they are outside all the time. and just regular soil right now.

4. It may already be too late. My seedlings filled up dixie cups with roots in 10 days...they are likely already tangled. And what is regular soil? Something is stunting your babies, i had 3 sets of real leaf sets after two weeks.

5. Those seedlings only look a few days above ground....are they in full sun all day long? The stretching makes me think that they are not.

6. they get full sun 5 hours a day. but if thats the case i will move them to a full sun spot in the yard. would that help?

7. 5 hours is nowhere near enough. They need full sun for the entire days.....also, im not sure where you are located, but in many areas the outdoor season is well underway and you may be too late, unleas you are going to move them inside.

8. And also, growing in your yard (if thats your plan) is baaaaaad news. Those girls are gonna STINK when they start to flower. You are asking for a bust or to get ripped off if you are gonna just have em in your yard for the entire grow.

9. around here it just got started.... The last frost was JUST over when i planted them. Im moving them now :)

10. Thats good to hear....i just hope you arent planning growing in your yard the entire time unless you are on a remote acreage. This is a sure fire way to get busted or robbed.

11. its remote and hidden. i live in a wooded area and I have places i can move them when they get larger.

12. Great, just making sure :) Safety and security are the #1 priorities on any grow :)

13. Yer avoid planting multi the roots get tangled like a hair on a hairbrush gl