Photos & Memes Posting in Political or other Forums

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by svedka, Mar 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I thought i read a note from a mod in the past few months suggesting that it was best to post a few if we have rather than 1 at a time. I've been posting 3 or 4 at a time. Would think this is best if we have them than to post 1 then another a few minutes or seconds later... it can skew the numbers of posts easily to the upside for one thing.

2. #2 STIGGY, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    So can Posting in PYT thread
    So what you are saying is there are no rules for some threads but want rules for others
    Hum something sounds fishy here

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Why Not use your Ignore Button

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Multiple memes should be posted in one post.
    PYT does have special rules. They are stricter than the normal threads and is the One exception to a "chat thread".

• Like Like x 1
  5. I remember it as if the memes being posted had the same trend then they get posted together
    But if the meme was different from the others , another posting was to be created .
    Can we see the rules and where they are posted ?
    Thank You
    I am in no way disagreeing with you, but I remember it as I stated above.

6. I'd have to find Rummy's post.
    Unfortunately some rules/clarification, are specified on the fly.
    Here is her quote, it does not specify allowing different posts for each subject matter;

7. But then what does this mean?
    (Just space them out a bit so they don't all run together in the same post so you can tell they are different memes.)

8. Key words - In The Same POST.

:smoke:

9. Place spaces between the memes? on the same posting.
    Why can't you just post what comes to mind as we do in other threads.
    I understand if you have a stock pile, but I find em as I go and post along the way sometimes
    Also if you look at the thread I do group most of mine together just trying to understand why this thread has different rules.

10. Also if someone was trying to boost their post counts
    Why bother posting memes when it is far easier to just post short busts in threads like PYT

11. She pretty much addressed that too.

I currently don't see an issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I agree
    Thank You
    Stig