Photoperiod plant help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by EPICPRODIGY4, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Hey guys i live in North Texas i plan on ordering some autos but i will get some freebies with that order that are photoperiod and i was wanting to know when would be a good time to plant them so they can be in veg for a few weekd then go into flowering? Any advise on when would be a good time to plant?!
    Please help

2. Now..or in July.

3. It takes 8-12 weeks from seed to harvest an the last frost is prob march 30 and will be safe to plant in april . You sure?

4. Yo Epic, outside growers in Texas need to be careful to plant mj after the spring frosts. Find the average frost date for your region and place your transplants out after that date. In north Texas you are probably good to go sometime in the month of April, maybe earlier. I think you guys have well over 120 growing days per year, so you should be able to finish any strain you want. Isn't that why Texans grow a lot of cotton? Call or visit a local gardening store and ask them when do most vegetable gardeners start planting outide or when is it a good time to start annuals outside. You'll find your answer. Good luck.

5. Thank you man!! I know i plan on planting them on about 4/20 but when will they start to flower?
    So they will get a lot of time in veg .

6. #6 CL4P-TP, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    If you plant around 4/20..the. photos will finish in the fall. Start to flower in August

Thought you wanted quick turnaround.

7. Alright sweet so jist keep giveing them veg nutes till they start to flower ar can i stop giveing them nutes eventualy or what?!
    Thanks for all the help
    Means a lot .

8. #8 Sgtstadanko707, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    [quote name='"EPICPRODIGY4"']Alright sweet so jist keep giveing them veg nutes till they start to flower ar can i stop giveing them nutes eventualy or what?!
    Thanks for all the help
    Means a lot .[/quote]

It all depend on your soil. If you have a well built soil you could just give them water the whole time. I would try to find a good grow book to check out. Ted rosenthal has some good ones.

9. More than likely just fox farm ocean forest are what would you recomend?

10. I will give you the low Down
    Bumper crop soil
    Maxsea veg and bloom
    A form of black strap molasses.
    Check them out. Great products for a good price.