Photography

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by taclightmike, Dec 25, 2008.

1. #1 taclightmike, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    I really enjoy smoking and going out and shooting my favorite: surroundings, friends, bands, while high. Here are a couple of my pieces. If you like them check out www.michaelbehlen.com for the rest of my popular works.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks
    -Mike

2. Damn, you're a great photographer. The 3rd one is like, mindblowing. I've got a couple spots that I've found over the years that have ridiculous scenic views. I don't think theres ever a time where it's more appreciated than when you're high, personally.

Good work though. :)

3. Good stuff man. You have alot of talent.

4. Sorry for the bumb, just wanted to give a couple more people to check it out. Thank you for your kind words. I smoked and shot a whole roll of film yesterday,. Results soon!

5. Great HDR on the last one!

6. Thanks! Manuel HDR using photoshop layers, and TONS of dodging and burning!

7. Really nice... I like your style.

I shoot professionally, though much different subjects then you.

8. What type of subjects do you shoot? Do you have a gallery I might be ale to check out your stuff on? Thank you once again for all your kind words, they are appreciated.

9. I'm a commercial and travel photographer. Day-to-day I do mostly product and commercial stuff for catalogs and websites. It's mostly studio work but I get to go on location occasionally.

I do have an online gallery, but I'm not going to link to my professional site here, lol. I'll post some photos though :)

10. Completely understandable. Link me! Gracias.