Photographic Proof of the Reptilian Race

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xpixiex, May 13, 2012.

1. This can be considered a continuum of my other thread located here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1033698-fish-mutating.html

So, you may all be thinking this is a joke. It is not. For many years now I have traveled the deep cavernous depths that is the Reptilian Agenda. And let me tell you this: They are very real. Very real indeed. We are living in dire times, GC, and this is why I will be posting up another thread dedicated to humanities only hope. If I'm not assassinated, that is. But right now in this thread, I have a much more important purpose. My words must be heard/read. Without further ado, I shall now dive right in. You few who read this are privy to a new becoming. I will proceed to the history of said reptilian species.

In the past, reptilians were no more than dinosaurs. And we had conquered said dinosaurs. Oh yes we did Sarah Palin.

[​IMG]

But then there came a most dire situation among the reptilian species. You see, they began evolving. No, they did not get any bigger. They began getting smarter, but not to the smartness level of human beings. No, not yet. This is where we get into the legends of old, of ghosts, hobgoblins and demons of ancient lore. Those damned, crazy bastards.

[​IMG]

A tad bit later on, we come to the point where the Reptilians evolved even greater, and started blending in with the humans. This is where we hear about the witch trials and witchcraft of old.

[​IMG]

I'll take sideways turn here to include a fascinating sub-plot to the diabolical Reptilians. At around the same time the lizard people started their evolution process, they were not the only ones. They had perverted cousins, which later on became extinct out of their own sickening sexual hijinks with humans. The were called, The Turtle People. Do you really believe that it is a coincidence that there's a kid on the news that said, "I like turtles"? No, lizard child was only mocking the death of the last turtle being known on Earth.

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y"]Zombie Kid Likes Turtles - YouTube[/ame]

To get back on track, we take a look at the the 1900's. People begin writing and publishing works about "The Lizard People." Hollywood begins producing movies about human beings really being lizards. The creators of Star Trek and many other filmmakers knew about the existence of these reptilians. That's why they created a creature in the Star Trek Universe so closely resembling the truth.

Now, ladies and gentleman. The moment we have all been waiting for. I present to you photographic proof of the Reptilian race. The first photo is of a reptile-man fully clothed. The next one is more exposed. It is another reptile-man, only he is fully nude and scaly like. What I have here is shocking, and very graphic. I advise everyone who is unsure of whether to proceed or not stop right here. This is very disturbing material.

[​IMG]

What does he plan to do with this suitcase? If you look closely, you can see that in the background, the trees are all dead. But in the suitcase, the tree seems to be alive. Do these reptiles plan to possess the full control of nature?

[​IMG]

This one is definitely more shocking and revealing of the two. Look at his eyes, he is most certainly dastardly looking. It appears as though he is about to pounce upon his victim at any moment.

We, as human beings, must join together and fight this abomination! We must fight!

[​IMG]

No, kitty. We do not want.

Tune in next week for more conspiracy goodness!

2. What the fuck did I just read?

3. If this isnt satire...

You sir need less coffee.

4. I like drugs too.

5. sweeeet :le smoke:

6. OP I feel like I would need to vape a bowl of your weed fo fully understand the situation...for science of course :rolleyes:

7. <---is wondering if anyone realizes none of those pictures were photographs...except for the cat.

8. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']<---is wondering if anyone realizes none of those pictures were photographs...except for the cat.[/quote]

Well technically the turtle people pictures a picture of a book. But yeah, y so serial gc? Lol

9. Yo dawg, I heard you like pictures...

:laughing:

10. What a waste of your time and energy, and everyone else's...

11. aw dude man...youre just as exciting as IRS man...ops just having some fun man :le smoke:

12. Whistles x-files theme song.

13. I'm all for conspiracy theories, most of them are interesting as hell. But Reptilian race....no.

14. Great post lol

15. fail troll fails... -_-

i know op was trying to be funny and all, but that was just dumb.. (even for satire)

16. [quote name='"dishin reg"']fail troll fails... -_-

i know op was trying to be funny and all, but that was just dumb.. (even for satire)[/quote]

Thank you very much!

Ladies and gentlemen, Buzz Killington!

17. [quote name='"dishin reg"']fail troll fails... -_-

i know op was trying to be funny and all, but that was just dumb.. (even for satire)[/quote]

At least he put more thought into his post....