1. No, they don't. The Forum Guidelines are easy to follow for about 95% of the members. If a member is out on a rule breaking binge, they have an idea of what is next.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I just got my notice from PB today. No mention of any price of course, just encouragement to "upgrade."

3. Sorry to dredge up such an old thread but I couldn't find one which covers this issue.

I haven't been on the forum for over a year so I have some catching up to do. If I'm totally honest it was this photo issue that got me down and it became so much of a kick in the balls when seeing my old threads ruined due to the photos being hidden that I sort of lost interest.

Anyway I came back last night to see how everyone was, I have made a few friends on here lol. And I now see that I can see all my old photos, the links are now working.

So my first question is, can everyone else see them? And my second question is, who fixed this? Did photobucket backtrack? Or did you guys somehow found a solution?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It wasn't us.
    Welcome to the New Photobucket!

There's this too:
    Photobucket restores photos "taken hostage," hopes to lure back customers with cheaper plans after last year's $399 debacle

Glad you're back! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're welcome. :)

• Like Like x 1