Photo Tour of the Illadelph glass store in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fjpremo, Mar 24, 2009.

1. There's one thing that can be said for the Illadelph store in Los Angeles, awinspiring. Calling it a store doesn't even give it the right credit. It's more of a glass art exhibit featuring smoking devices. You'll see things that look nothing like your father's wooden pipe, or your friend's metal bubbler.

[​IMG]

Upon enterance, there's a good chance you'll be greeted by this lovable puppy. He's apartently very camera-friendly and let me take this shot. [If you're afraid of dogs, he's very obedient so don't worry :)]

Below you'll see a tour of the store in general, followed by close-ups of the glass pieces themselves.

Attached Files:

2. fuckin sweet dude!

thanks for posting this. + rep for sure!

3. I would do unspeakable things for one of those salt pipes.

4. Amazing!! +rep

5. woa. theres some amazing pieces there.

6. Dude i want that Pittsburg Steelers bong...me and my dad would love that! We are big Steeler fans.

7. lol thats what im thinking... the entire OP is the exact same thing as the website...

nice...

cool pics though

8. sick thread. that black killadelph beaker is fucking sick.

9. i love that place, nice pics bro. last time i went they only had the steelers one thats tight they got a eagles one now. shoulda got a closeup of there pieces they sell aswell, there quality i bought one.

10. #12 GoliathToker79, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
    Nice an Eagles bong that is what I am talking about.:hello:

I bleed green, I smoke green and out of a green eagles bong hell yah.
    It would be cool to see a 76ers one, as I am a basketball fan

11. wow, my next bong is going to be a sweet Illadelph. love the style. thanks for posting these awesome pictures!! +rep my friend:hello::smoking::bongin:

12. I don't like the steelers or the eagles but those are fuckin awesome

13. Daaaaaaaaaamn.

That steelers bong even has a perc!

14. doood they were all sick and awesome! its glass heaven...