Phosphorus deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by filomenabuds, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Hey guys,
    I don't know what's been happening with my girl, I've been doing my research but I am not a 100% sure...

Ph: 7
    Soil [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Take a pic of the whole plant

Soil?
    Watering?
    Nutes?
    Light?

3. How often you feeding? Almost looks like too much nutes, might have lockout. What's your feed cycle

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah without knowing more, plant looks overfed, overwatered, ph out of range. P excess can eat holes in leaves like that. The light areas interveining are likely mag and other lockouts. You list soil ph, from that soil probe? Are you ph adjusting water? Everything going in gets ph adjusted with something like this

http://m.ebay.com/itm/US-Digital-PH...7Cparentrq%3A5c7231e115b0a60ce0c59290ffff4df3

She grew some big leaves so you did okay but she's def out of balance. Soil, nutes, watering, something's jacked.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Soil: just changed to fox farm i was using dr earth
    Watering: I water every 4-5 days when the surface dries out
    Nutea: I made the horrible mistake of using some "organic" food from dr earth as well because a friend recommended, I applied to probably like 3 weeks ago
    Light: t5

[​IMG][​IMG]

Filomena

6. I would add nutes first, wait until it dries and then only water for the next 2 weeks.

And like a replies on the other post, I added this dr earth food that is supposed to be organic that a friend recommended but ever since I used it for the first time started like that, so I believe that's what affected. I only used it once and I messed up

Filomena

7. I did probe the ph, it was 6 then went up to 7, the water I am using is 7. Now I measuring ph again and it's 7.5 but I don't wanna even touch it because what I have been doing seems a mess xD. I watered yesterday.

Filomena

8. The water is 7.5 or the runoff is 7.5?

Check out my grow:

First grow using cfls.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/First-grow-using-cfls..1439770/

9. Plants small enough i would repot into some good ph.d soil...

10. Already did

Filomena

• Like Like x 1