Phosphorus deficiency or ? Need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thoruk, May 24, 2023.

1. Is this phosphorus def or something else ?
    Leaf tail and veins are purple
    Please

DWC
    Flowering week 5

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Most likely but the leaves were going to die sooner or later anyways because you are entering last weeks of flower. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Bud in picture 3 looks great.

3. thank you, what ph phosphorus is best absorbed at in dwc/hydro?

im verry worried…im only half time done…next 4 weeks are very important for Bud development…need to fix this asap mate

4. there is a hydro section on here. Im sure they can help on there . I dont dia hydro

5. Most likely Magnesium. otherwise you look pretty normal. Mag likes 6.2-6.4. P likes 5.8-6.0. They both will do well at 6.2 The leaves become food late before harvest. The pink is usually a sign of Mag def and cannabis consumes a lot of Mag in flower. You could add 1/4 to 1 full tsp of epsom per gallon. I personally would not increase N or P or K.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you very much mate….i was thinking P or Mag but about 10 days ago i noticed problems and because i was using 2ml/liter water of T.A. CalMag as they say on bottle and ph was at 6.3 i started to think that It cant be Mag …must be P but im no good in telling the differences to be honest. So i lowered calmag at 1.5ml/liter to can add more bloom and ionic PK and not excced the “sweet Spot” also been keeping ph at 5.8 lately .

i dont have epsom salt and cant get now…what should i do next in your opinion?

7. incorrect, week 5 of flower, probably not even half way through

Cal/mag, boost it. its a slight deficiency, id lean on more PK than going with Cal/Mag however, cal/mag is sure fire bet to rid it.

i grow hydro check the links.

8. How do you know it's a cal/mag deficiency? You have no idea what soil and nutrients he uses, you don't know wheter the water being applied to the soil is hard or soft. It's normal for flowering cannabis to be drawing out the nutrients of the large fanleaves in the last weeks of flower.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. "Senescence is when plants will naturally yellow off and die. During the final weeks of flowering do not be alarmed. Leaf drop and yellowing always increases."

The causes and solutions for yellow cannabis leaves. - RQS Blog.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. yeah, calmag is good. But your plant is just finishing, and some finish with no leaves or very bad leaves and the grower still gets very stoned. More harm is usually done puring on chemicals late in life. It's probably actually a kdef/toxicity which is what usually happens when things go wrong at the end. The calmag can help at 6.2. Most calmag mkers reccommend halting at 2 weeks before harvest. Calmag is more of a water treatment than plant treatment. You are going to be ok no matter what. If you were already using 2ml/liter I agree it is not a mag issue, but I would continue anyways, because the calmag is a last ditch fix for the K disruption and adding more K does more harm than good. Just ride it out as you were.