phonies?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigdub7487, May 28, 2010.

1. Other blacks have gotten it before. And a black president in a predominantly white country is a huge issue. I don't understand why you don't understand that.

Yeah I know that. That pisses me off as well. I was expecting someone who has done weed and coke to be more lenient towards it. But he himself said before he became president that he was not looking towards legalization. I'm also pretty confident that bill will end up facing the courts considering we don't have the technology to prove whether or not a person is currently under the influence of marijuana. I seriously hope we do have that technology one day though.

What is there to fix in this country? The drug problem? I agree. But that is more of a state initiative. I support state rights more than federal. But I do believe Barack is a good President. Gays in the military? The right thing to do. They deserve their freedom in all aspects in this country.

He's passed healthcare legislation. Guess what? I'm taking a break from school and I can still be on my parents health plan. Pretty special to me.

He hasn't nationalized banks. The TARP program (remember it was initiated by Bush) has made us some money. We found a suitable buyer for our share in Citi.

In December of 83, Reagan's unemployment rate was double digit as well. He's gotten this shit down. The only problem right now is that companies are not spending. I look at balance sheets, and cash has gone way way way up. They've become more conservative. Isn't this what the people were asking for? Better financial stability requires them to hold onto more money. Labor is the largest cost in our country.

I'm all up for lower taxes. In fact I think the best thing to do to fix our debt problem in this country is give the debt to the states in a proportional manner, lower the federal tax to a single flat income number, and allow the states to raise their own funds. Either way the people will have to pay it off. He probably won't do it though. But he's a good President.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fucking Sopranos-esque pose.

3. becuz he's not really dead? elvis is the king, we all know it.

4. #25 I~Rok~Donks, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010

nah that's not it...

he stole his style from black musicians....

we all know that...

5. such phony umbrage. the man didn't give himself the nobel prize, doesn't act like he thinks he's the greatest president, is blamed for shit he didn't do, does occasionally talk about accomplishments he actually can take credit for, and most every president ever had more time than he has had thus far to accomplish things.

maybe you meant to post a picture of his birth certificate instead...

6. I actually think this guy isn't a phony. I think he believes every word of it. And that's both shocking and concerning to any rational person. Ann Coulter, now there's your phony. She's the real life representation of internet trolldom.

7. You don't even have to be stoned to test positive for THC though

8. But he is literally being crusaded by Fox News just for them to watch their simple minded commercials. I've watched this guy. I understand my enemies. He stands there with his chalkboard and "teaches" people, which makes them feel more empowered and shit. The shit he is teaching is absolute crap. He probably has some kind of mental illness. It runs in his family. He has a history of substance abuse.

That's the problem. We need a technology that can help us.

9. In all fairness we may have to disagree on what we consider to make a person phony. No doubt that his bullshit is phony, won't get an argument from me. I just think you can't call him a phony if he is sincere, which I think he is.

10. You're right to a degree. And he believes in the constitution too.

This guy that tried to bomb NYC outside the Viacom building (they own Comedy Central that broadcasts South Park) a couple weeks back was defended by Beck. McCain, Hannity, the guys on Morning Joe all came on and said that he shouldn't have the right to habeas corpus. Beck comes out and says, "Hey, this guy is a citizen. He has his rights. No ifs or buts about it."

He is a very strict constitutionalist. But he is nuts. He is religious. He believes this country is supposed to be a Christian nation. He believes the war is a war brought on by God.

Our definitions of phony may differ. I think we would both agree that Ted Haggard is a phony. Or the other evangelicals that do it for the money and get butt fucked the next day. But I think he is just a tool.

Whatever.

11. [​IMG]

you didn't write your own music or lyrics. and who are any of you? justin timberlake is bigger than you ever were.

12. [​IMG]

for obvious reasons

13. [​IMG]

oprah tore your lying ass apart

14. Anyone who belongs in a clique. Phony.

Almost every celebrity, all phonies.

Annnd, You.

You're a phony too.

15. [​IMG]

No explanation needed.

16. ^^Yea... I'd say Weezy too.

17. im sorry but weezies not phony. hes still bangin and who knows how many people hes killed. Hes all street. some phony rappers are chingy, nelly, 50 cent, and lil flip

18. PLEASE tell me your trolling.

He's a fake ass blood, a terrible MC, nah fuck that he ain't even an MC, he's just a puppet being used by the mainstream hip-hop industry to get that cash money.

Phony if i've ever seen one.

19. You can not be serious..............................