Phone Was Destroyed, What Should I Get Now?

Discussion in 'General' started by BKJake420, Jun 11, 2013.

1. #21 IIIQBIII, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  2. I'd say get a house phone (free through google voice +obi talk). In an emergency ask someone for their phone. Done it plenty of times, never had a contract for a phone, and don't get the draw tbh. Be different.

Peace.

3. dayum this will fuel the "Marijuana makes you have short term memory loss" fire. That shit used to happen to me too. Now, if i smoke in public, I am always checking my pockets for wallet, phone, weed, camera etc. Like evey 5 mins i am conscious of it. Losing your wallet is a real bummer.

4. Don't bother wasting money on something that just came out. I got an galaxy 3 recently for like under a hundred (upgrade) and it's fine. Don't see myself playing an extra couple hundred for something that's not much different and will be outdated again in a month. 

5. I would get the Galaxy 4. I have the Galaxy 2 and I love it and the 4 has a lot of awesome features. Plus they are way sleeker and lighter than the chunky bricks that are iphones. 

6. If you get an iPhone, you need to make sure that if you drop it in the toilet, that you don't accidentally get any iPhone on your shit. You're welcome.