Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

phone tap

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by houstonstonie, Nov 6, 2003.

1. alright this is a season toker question cuz im tryin to keep things on the down low anybody know a way or ways to find out if u phone is tapped??? help a brotha out

2. Don't they need like a warrent for tapping phones? I guess these days our government pretty much does what it pleases though...
    They probably only need a prior arrest for possession of marijuana to tap phones these days.

3. PATRIOT act.... facism in action, its probobly legal...

4. You've almost got it, but the shit of it is that they can tap anyones phone line if they like, good reason or stupid reason.

They can also arrest people, keep them in custody as long as they wish and never have to give them a reason as to why they're arrested. It's fucked up, that "Patriot Act." It shoulda been named "The Government May Do Whatever The Fuck They Wanna Do" act.

~Ly

5. i'm from houston too, where about are u? I'm on the southwest side