Phone sex

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luvdabuddah, Jan 7, 2004.

?

phone sex : ever had it?

1. noway disgusting!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes once...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. yes and love it!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. would if it just happened

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. who\'s minds in the gutter tonight??? :p

2. darlin, my minds always in the gutter,.....
    im just always on good behavior :D

besides i just couldnt resist. i tried, i really did

3. was that said in a charmin southern accent?? haha

besides at least only your minds in the gutter.... hell, i practically live in it...

although, sometimes that ain\'t necessarily a bad thing...;)

4. was that said in a charmin southern accent?? haha

not really, more of a smirky smile. but i can do that if youd like ;)

besides at least only your minds in the gutter.... hell, i practically live in it...

at least your honest :D

5. isn\'t honesty supposed to be mans best virtue??? or is that something else..... my brain hurts.... an its time to go out... so in short.... or maybe a dragged on lil version of somethin thats suposed to be sort....

ummm... shouldn\'t we be gettin back on topic an all... oh yeah... phone sex... :::blush::: :D

what would be more important durin the whole phone sex thing, cause they way i figure it... there could only be two things to do...description an well.. ermm.... noises.... so what\'d tickle yall\'s fancey more??

( i know a tad bit random, but hell...maybe someone will go somewhere with it.... :p )

6. Lol...no, no pun intended, and I was just waiting for someone to say something like that, it just took a little while to reply.

7. only with a loving partner :D ... fuck that 900 strangers shit.

uhh... forget i said anything. i forgot then that people irl know me here. lol

8. actually.... :O it can be really good.

ive done it with my gf before, as we dont get too much time together. i more just play along, but she really seems to get a kick out of it. if its kept decently clean, and you both really know each other, it can be quite an experience.

but dont take my word for it, call up your honey and tell her what you wish you were doing to her right now!!

9. ooo, i really recommend this to anyone. it can be amazing!

yesterday at 2am i was up with my baby and we had a lil fun over the phone, its great. shes REALLY enjoys it, and hell, im not complaining. she has got to be the sexiest girl alive.

10. i\'ve only done it with my fiance. we don\'t get time alone often because her parents don\'t trust me. we do it pretty often. when i get myself off listening to her voice its better than just being alone. i love listening to her moan and scream even over the phone. and it gives us something to do if we run out of things to say. i\'ve learned a lot about my girl from being so open to her on the phone.

11. ray knows what im saying ;)

post 1----420 my man ;)

way to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.